[YONEX VT-ZF] Fake or just good price?

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by Glitchy, May 21, 2012.

1. Glitchy

Glitchy New Member

Hi, was just wondering whether this voltric z-force was a fake and where this racket was shipped in from.

Link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Yonex-YONEX...R8CY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1337615226&sr=8-1

There have been questions from other buyers too,

"Is the voltric z-force a clone? the only reason i ask is because is a low price, and also is it a uk version?"

"I'm thinking of the same thing... Can anyone confirm this?"

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2. phili

phili Regular Member

To find out from where it will be shipped you need two clicks and a little bit of scrolling down... There you also can see, that the seller has a good reputation but of course this is no guarantee that the racket is genuine.

3. Glitchy

Glitchy New Member

okay thank you, so i find out that the shop is based in France but still don't know whether its CN made or JP made or UK made. I still have doubts whether this racket is genuine or not.. especially because he is the only seller who isn't selling at £178.49 which seems to be the price the more "legit" sellers are selling at.. like central sports ad direct badminton and mybadmintonstore etc.

4. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

Student,Tour guide,Marketer
    Ask the seller to upload some pic of the racket he's selling.N don't forget to tell him,if u're buying from him,it must be the same piece as the one he showed.The codes is neccesary.Just tell him it's for inquiry in BC.If his stuff is legit,i'm sure he won't mind.Meanwhile,after u receive the pics from him,u can upload it to show us,n let us help u.:).If it's ok,make sure u receive the same piece..