User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 18 to 34 of 62
  1. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    689
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i love this thread

  2. #19
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,735
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Me too, lovely picture

  3. #20
    Regular Member danielwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    Me too, lovely picture
    i love to see war going on

  4. #21
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,735
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post
    i love to see war going on
    Refer to post no.19 hahaha

  5. #22
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    this forum belongs to kwun
    if he think it's ok
    then it's ok

  6. #23
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,829
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibelieveindevil View Post
    well i asked Florah for usage of her photo and GLY on her public FB account used for fans interaction? guess thats would enough for those people like limsy
    Under false pretenses yeah ! "We are discussing about badminton players in Malaysia"

    Why don't you ask: "Hi FLorah can I use your sexy pic to put in a hot or not thread?"

    And no, by going to the venue they do not have to ask your permission to film you supposedly chatting up some JP players as you are part of the crowd. And if you take the pictures in the stadium you can do with it what you like. ALso you cannot just use any press pictures either, you can find numerous of topics about getty billing normal people for using their pictures on their websites.
    Of course you can claim "fair use" but as far as using/ reposting pics taken in private settings from private accounts you should definitely ask permission first from whomever is featured in it. Blogs, public twitter is public space as far as i'm concerned but you could still put up the link to source for reference.

    On a sidenote: I'm still waiting for those beautiful girls you are talking about . (Idk why this thread is still open when countless before have been closed immediately, bring back the blog feature )
    Last edited by demolidor; 05-28-2012 at 06:01 AM.

  7. #24
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,735
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I suppose kwun is waiting for the threat starter to post more pictures.

    You know, when it comes to beautiful girls all eyes are wider,

    saliva are dripping and will be checking every now and then

    to make sure enough bandwidth to download them
    Last edited by pBmMalaysia; 05-28-2012 at 06:05 AM.

  8. #25
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Perry Barr, Birmingham
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Picture also fight. Dafuq is wrong with you people. Swt
    Malaysians mentality is so *__*

  9. #26
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    On a sidenote: I'm still waiting for those beautiful girls you are talking about . (Idk why this thread is still open when countless before have been closed immediately, bring back the blog feature )
    me too cant understand why this thread is still open when countless before have been closed immediately.
    maybe we have double standard in bc.

    p/s: post 25 claim u are malaysian,welcome abroad.
    Last edited by limsy; 05-28-2012 at 07:07 AM.

  10. #27
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    289
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    me too cant understand why this thread is still open when countless before have been closed immediately.
    maybe we have double standard in bc.

    p/s: post 25 claim u are malaysian,welcome abroad.
    well i am not sure why this have to be closed as i fulfilled kwun requirement: picture either from public, and picture which are private been seeked approval before posting. not sure whats your fuss here.

  11. #28
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    289
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    Under false pretenses yeah ! "We are discussing about badminton players in Malaysia"

    Why don't you ask: "Hi FLorah can I use your sexy pic to put in a hot or not thread?"

    And no, by going to the venue they do not have to ask your permission to film you supposedly chatting up some JP players as you are part of the crowd. And if you take the pictures in the stadium you can do with it what you like. ALso you cannot just use any press pictures either, you can find numerous of topics about getty billing normal people for using their pictures on their websites.
    Of course you can claim "fair use" but as far as using/ reposting pics taken in private settings from private accounts you should definitely ask permission first from whomever is featured in it. Blogs, public twitter is public space as far as i'm concerned but you could still put up the link to source for reference.

    On a sidenote: I'm still waiting for those beautiful girls you are talking about . (Idk why this thread is still open when countless before have been closed immediately, bring back the blog feature )
    firstly lets talk about your side not question: originally this was what i planned. i posted their pictures, with the wording below to ask forumers to guess and find out who they are. my plan was to disclose their identity later, and talk about them. they are indeed, malaysian national team players.

    however, as i am very new to this forum, well i dont know why i cant edit my post. not sure if it is a restriction to new members or whatever, so would like you to tell me if you know anything about it.

    as for the communication with florah, well, firstly, this isnt the only forum i am invovled in, and the other chinese forum which i visit, have some proper discussions about the players... not sure why somehow it becomes a "hot or not" thread? or has it, cuz i cant agree with such a statement. furthermore i cant agree you phrasing of "sexy" as they are all decenty dressed, which i felt is an offence to label them as *** objects.

    i do not think there is any reason for me to provide the references, because i seek permission from her directly. this is unlike those newspaper articles which says "photograph from reuters" or whatever, as i seek her permission directly, there is no public interest involved. i do not have to seek permission from you, from other people or from BAM. if she is unhappy about the usage of her photo, she will tell me, and i will dealt with it, but if u are unhappy, well, u can stop posting in this thread

  12. #29
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,735
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think you should introduce yourself here with more detail on yourself

    and what you want to share with us

    otherwise some of us here may think you are a troll.


    Taking picture here and there and post them in badminton central.

    Later our forum name may get tarnished or even getting legal letters.

  13. #30
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    289
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    I think you should introduce yourself here with more detail on yourself

    and what you want to share with us

    otherwise some of us here may think you are a troll.


    Taking picture here and there and post them in badminton central.

    Later our forum name may get tarnished or even getting legal letters.
    well bc wont get sued for that. i studied business law and i know the line

  14. #31
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    I think you should introduce yourself here with more detail on yourself

    and what you want to share with us

    otherwise some of us here may think you are a troll.


    Taking picture here and there and post them in badminton central.

    Later our forum name may get tarnished or even getting legal letters.
    honestly,that's the quality of local forum
    that's why i didn't active in there

  15. #32
    Regular Member danielwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    getting my popocorn ready

  16. #33
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    9,045
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I got my specs ready whenever there is a new post but still no pictures.

  17. #34
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    689
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    some people have their pantyhose so high up their .... and some people need to lighten up a bit and have some fun once in awhile.. this thread will die a natural death soon enough.. good looking people is part of sports also..and so are ugly people.. it is very relevant

    this is only a forum ...and this is only internet... its not brain surgery... you want serious go post in a law forum or a income tax forum...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The most beautiful professional woman badminton player?
    By fmqpt791004 in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 2
    : 04-09-2012, 04:26 PM
  2. The Beautiful Legs of Badminton Players
    By 1and1giv2 in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 45
    : 07-26-2009, 12:08 AM
  3. Replies: 11
    : 11-03-2008, 04:06 PM
  4. A tribute to the beautiful Malaysian girls
    By wl2172 in forum General Forum
    Replies: 9
    : 08-06-2002, 11:07 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •