FS: Mint Nanospeed 9900, 2011 Limited Edition Purple

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by Mario C socal, May 25, 2012.

1. Mario C socal

Mario C socal Regular Member

My wife bought me a new Nanospeed 9900, 2011 Limited Edition Purple, for my birthday. I tried it once and didn't like it. Have only played 3 games of doubles and one of singles with it. It's still mint and in absolutely perfect/new condition. It's strung with BG66 Ultimax at 24lbs. Comes with case, of course. Would be great to sell to a local buyer, where we could just meet up at one of the local clubs. I'm in Southern California - Glendale, to be exact. This was purchased from Joy Fishing & Badminton and I've got the receipt. Asking $170. If this needs to be shipped, the cost of shipping will be added to the price. Reason why I didn't like it: Even though this is billed as a headlight racquet, I'm used to an ultra headlight racquet and this one just doesn't maneuver fast enough for me. I have considered that I may just need to get used to it and build up some strength, but I'd rather just play with my old racquet and find something different. I hit with it, previously, and thought it felt very light and that it would work out well, but when it actually came to playing, I couldn't swing it fast enough for quick reacting smashes. If I had time to set up, I definitely got a lot more power with this than my current racquet, and backhand clears were very easy, but when trying to smash quickly, while on the run, I couldn't get it around fast enough and when playing singles, when I dropped and the net and my opponent put it deep to my back hand, I had to chase it down and with the bird in front of me, I could snap the racquet fast enough to clear it back, it would only clear to half court (dead). It could be a matter or strength, but I think I'd rather try something else. (currently looking at the NR700FX or NR500)

2. klee888

klee888 Regular Member

Business Analyst
    Would you like to trade for a NR500 CD coded, brand new, as I bought 2 I would love to get a NS9900. I also have a receipt that I can scan and show you. We could go for a trade. I am located in Vancouver, but I usually ship to a place in Sumas, WA to pick up items. I will PM you my cell#.

3. shuiwukuong

shuiwukuong New Member

Teacher
    Is this jacket still available? thanks.

4. sherwingotmail

sherwingotmail Regular Member

is the nanoray 9990 still available ?