skepticism about badmintonshoponline.us

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Knightmare, May 27, 2012.

1. Knightmare

Knightmare New Member

hey guys! so i've been wanting to buy a new racket and i wanted to find a place that had good prices and genuine rackets. and so i found this site badmintonshoponline.us and i've done a bit of research. many people say its legit. so i started browsing through some rackets, but then noticed something odd... under the categories badminton rackets/ yonex/ arcsaber series, it brings me to a page that displays 2 arcsaber 10 rackets... one that is jp coded (which is much more expensive) and another arcsaber 10 that is cheaper. if you click on the cheaper racket (the one worth $169) it brings you to a page with more detail about it. on that page it says that the racket is made in japan. the jp coded one also says its made in japan... so my question is: is the cheaper racket fake? and can someone verify that this site is "legit".

here's the link:http://www.badmintonshoponline.us/store/yonex-racket-click-here-arcsaber-series-c-1_8_70.html

thanks!

2. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

3. BlueTornado

BlueTornado Regular Member

Not only does that place not have good customer service, but you can also find better prices elsewhere from other online stores. I still fail to see why anyone would want to buy from them.

4. Knightmare

Knightmare New Member

well, clearly i didn't do enough research :p thanks for the info!