Can Someone Record BBC Coverage of Badminton @ London Olympics

Discussion in 'Olympics LONDON 2012' started by rAInMo9, May 28, 2012.

1. rAInMo9

rAInMo9 Regular Member

Can someone who lives in UK record the matches and upload them to BC? :D Since Gillian Clark is English, I'm assuming she'll be the one commentating, so the BBC coverage of badminton should be the best? As it stands right now I really don't know any other way I'll be able to get high quality coverage of the games, since I don't have cable so I can't stream the games from NBC, and unfortunately since this isn't a bwf event I don't think they'll be uploading the videos to youtube.

Pretty sure a lot of other people would be really grateful as well if anyone can do this!

2. SolsticeOfLight

SolsticeOfLight Regular Member

I'm not a BBC spokesman, but I think it's unlikely that the BBC will be covering a lot of badminton. They might cover some of the british hopes briefly, but unless they get to the latter rounds, it's unlikely to be more than highlights. At least; that's how it's been previously.

3. rAInMo9

rAInMo9 Regular Member

According to their website they'll be streaming pretty much every event in the Olympics; people that live in the UK can pick and choose which events they want to stream.

4. pcll99

pcll99 Regular Member

Cylon
    will it be broadcast in 3D? thanks