Draw of INDONESIA SS Premier 2012

Discussion in 'Thailand Open / Indonesia Open / Singapore Open 20' started by okiazr, May 29, 2012.

1. okiazr

okiazr Regular Member

merchant
  2. sen

sen Regular Member

Tough draw for all INA WD in round 1, maybe the easiest would be the one who qualify from Qualification1, meeting Indian pair.

3. SolsticeOfLight

SolsticeOfLight Regular Member

It seems the #1 MXD pair always get to play with the British pairing :p Lets see if they can make it 3 in a row ...

4. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Great,Chen Long might get his chance to avenge his defeat on one-time conqueror Kevin Cordon who has to get past Kashyap in R1.

5. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

For the WS, WYH and LXR are in the same half with Tine in the former's quarter and Juliane in the latter's. I'd like LXR to meet Tine again but that may not happen. Their previous 3 meetings as follow:

[TABLE="class: ruler"]
    Matches[TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD]Time[/TD]
    [TD]Tournament[/TD]
    [TD]Draw[/TD]
    [TD="colspan: 3"][/TD]
    [TD]Score[/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR="bgcolor: transparent"]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD="align: right"]Thu 1/5/2012[/TD]
    [TD]Victor Korea Open 2012[/TD]
    [TD]WS[/TD]
    [TD="align: right"][TABLE]
    [TD="align: right"]Xuerui Li[/TD]
    [TD][​IMG][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [TD="align: center"]-[/TD]
    [TD][TABLE]
    [TD][​IMG][/TD]
    [TD]Tine Baun [5][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [TD]21-15 18-21 21-7[/TD]
    [TD][​IMG][/TD]
    [TD][​IMG][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR="bgcolor: #FDFDFD"]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD="align: right"]Wed 1/26/2011 6:00 PM[/TD]
    [TD]VICTOR Korea Open[/TD]
    [TD]WS[/TD]
    [TR]
    [TD="align: right"]Xuerui Li[/TD]
    [TD][​IMG][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [TD][TABLE]
    [TD][​IMG][/TD]
    [TD]Tine Baun [5][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [TD]19-21 18-21[/TD]
    [TD][​IMG][/TD]
    [TD][​IMG][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD="align: right"]Fri 11/5/2010[/TD]
    [TD]FRENCH_SUPER_SERIES_2010[/TD]
    [TD]WS - SD[/TD]
    [TR]
    [TD="align: right"]Xuerui Li [8][/TD]
    [TD][​IMG][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [TD][TABLE]
    [TD][​IMG][/TD]
    [TD]Tine Baun [2][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [TD]21-16 21-17[/TD]
    [TD][​IMG][/TD]
    [TD][​IMG][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

I
    n the other half are WX, WSX and Jiang YJ, Saina and Sung JH. Interestingly, WX and Sung are slated to meet in the QF and WSX and Saina in the other QF.

I wonder if I'll get to see an LXR - WX final, that will be a cracker of a match for me.

#5 Justin L, May 29, 2012
    Last edited: May 29, 2012
  6. Miqilin7

Miqilin7 Regular Member

Student
    That Saina Nehwal will face Bellatrix (Death Eater) in the second round.. Come on Death Eater, do not let her belittle Indonesia badminton players. Stun her with your wand..i mean your racket

7. madbad

madbad Regular Member

Saina is simply out there to win, not belittle.

8. Miqilin7

Miqilin7 Regular Member

Student
    Yes it's good to play against them. You keep playing until you win..but i must admit the draw needs to revisited because you cant face the same players three time in a row in the first round. That's ridiculous

9. SolsticeOfLight

SolsticeOfLight Regular Member

The chances actually aren't that small :p
    But if the Brits win again, and then have to face the #1s in London ...
    Well :p That might be fun to watch.

10. Miqilin7

Miqilin7 Regular Member

Student

In London is ok, it's the group stage that could actually work well in China's favour.

This GB pair only knows how to upset certain pairs but they cant win anything. Nothing to shout about them really.

I think the XD title will go to Tantowi/Natsir, the gold medal OG hopefuls

11. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    Will Rian/Angga beat KK/TBH for 3rd time??

12. badMania

badMania Regular Member

A rematch between Daren Liew and Shesar Hiren Rhustavito in the first Qualifying round. I still don't think Vito can beat Daren right now. The winner will face either Andre Kurniawan Tedjono vs Sai Praneeth B.

Sony Dwi Kuncoro also has to crawl from Qualifying round and will face Anand Pawar in the first-round.

Tough draws for the INA MS players in the Main Round as expected, with only Simon Santoso being seeded:
    Sho Sasaki [4] vs Dionysius Hayom Rumbaka
    Simon Santoso [7] vs Q2
    Q1 (likely to be Daren Liew) vs Taufik Hidayat
    Boonsak Ponsana vs Alamsyah Yunus
    Tommy Sugiarto vs Nguyen Tien Minh

All the WS girls, except 1 have to progress from Qualifying rounds.
    P.V. Sindhu vs Maria Febe Kusumastuti - such is Febe's regression that I don't think she can clear this first-round.

Those involved in the Qualifying rounds....and I believe a couple will qualify.
    Adriyanti Firdasari [1] vs Yeni Asmarani - if she wins, she faces either Lindaweni Fanetri or Salakjit Ponsana. I still hope for Firda to qualify. If she qualifies, she faces a reasonable opponent in Gu Juan.

Sashina Vignes Waran vs Aprilia Yuswandari [2] - April should also qualify since her opponent in the second round will either be Maziyyah Nadhir or Lianne Tan.

Busanan Ongbumrungpan vs Bellaetrix Manuputty [4] - I don't think Bella will qualify. Febby Angguni is another player in this quarter and she faces Chen Jiayuan in Q1.

Both Hera Desi and Renna Suwarno are in the last quarter and they face formidable opponents in Nichaon Jindapon and Xing Aiying [3] respectively. Don't think both will qualify.

13. ngkt67

ngkt67 Regular Member

no choice, it's KKK/TBH's fate in INA SS...

14. badMania

badMania Regular Member

MD Qualifying will be very interesting (at least for me). A couple of INA's talented BD U-19 pairs will be competing against foreign opponents.

Starting from:
    Chooi Kah Ming/Ow Yao Han vs Edi Subaktiar/Arya Maulana Aldiartama - Edi/Arya will face the ex AJC & WJC champions. A good learning experience for them.

Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo/Rafiddias Akhdan Nugroho vs Mads Pieler Kolding/Christian John Skovgaard [2] - let's see how far Kevin/Rafi (both only 16) fare against senior Danish opponents.

I don't expect them to win but a rubber-set from each pair will be good enough for them in preparation for AJC at the end of June.

Some other interesting matches:
    Ronald Alexander/Selvanus Geh vs Tan Bin Shen/Robert Blair - the newly recruited Pelatnas pair has a decent few weeks, competing in the Walikota Surabaya Cup and 2 Sirnas tourneys. Again, a rubber-set will suffice for me.

Rizky Yanu Kresnayandi/Albert Saputra vs Didit Juang/Praveen Jordan [4] - Didit/Jordan will face their club mates. I hope Didit/Jordan can progress to the second-round.

Dandi Prabudita/Wifqi Windarto vs Tedi Supriadi/Yantoni Edy Saputra - seniors vs juniors in yet another battle between PB Djarum's pairs.

Rahmat Adianto/Berry Angriawan [3] vs Kenas Adi Heryanto/Sigid Sudrajad - Pelatnas vs Djarum. Rahmat/Berry should progress to the Main Draw as they will face the winner between a PHI pair and Seiko Wahyu Kusdianto/Rangga Yave Rianto (yet another one of PB Djarum's pair).

Patipat Chalardchalaem/Nipitphon Puangpuapech [1] vs Kevin Ersa/Felix Kinalsal - Felix will be called up into Pelatnas anyway, but, I am interested in Kevin Ersa's progress.

For the Main Draws, don't expect a lot also from INA's MD pairs.
    Yonathan Suryatama Dasuki/Hendra A. Gunawan vs Q4

Koo Kien Keat/Tan Boon Heong [8] vs Rian Agung Saputro/Angga Pratama - the clash of the round

Mads Conrad-Petersen/Jonas Rasmussen vs Muhd Ulinnuha/Ricky Karanda Suwardi

Goh V. Shem/Lim Khim Wah vs Yohanes Rendy Sugiarto/Afiat Yuris Wirawan

Markis Kido/Hendra Setiawan vs Fang Chieh Min/Lee Sheng Mu [7]

Q2 vs Rian Sukmawan/Rendra Wijaya - a lucky break for Rian/Rendra?

Liu Xiaolong/Qiu Zihan vs Andrei Adistia/Christopher Rusdianto

Hoon Thien How/Tan Wee Kiong vs Bona Septano/Mohd Ahsan [6]

Shen Ye/Hong Wei vs Markus Fernaldi Gideon/Agripinna Prima Rahmanto Putra

I will be more than happy if INA has 4 MD pairs in R16.

#14 badMania, May 29, 2012
  15. badMania

badMania Regular Member

For WD Qualifying, I believe Ririn Amelia/Deariska Putri Medita [1], Pia Zebadiah Bernadeth/Rizky Amelia Pradipta [2], and Melvira Oklamona/Khaeriah Rosmini will qualify.

PB Djarum's promising U-19 pair of Melati Daeva Oktaviani/Rosyta Eka Putri Sari is likely to be the only pair in the Qualifying rounds that will face foreign opponents. They are expected to face Chen Jiayuan/Gu Juan in Q2.

As for WD Main Draw:
    Wang Xiaoli/Yu Yang [1] vs Q2 (likely to be Melvira Oklamona/Khaeriah Rosmini)

Komala Dewi/Jenna Gozali vs Vivian Hoo Kah Mun/Woon Khe Wi

Bao Yixin/Zhong Qianxin vs Anneke Feinya Agustine/Nitya Krishinda Maheswari - a bad draw for Feinya/Nitya :(

Q1 (likely to be Ririn Amelia/Deariska Putri Medita) vs Pradnya Gadre/Prajakta Sawant

Suci Rizky Andini/Della Destiara Haris vs Satoko Suetsuna/Miyuki Maeda [8] - ditto

Meiliana Jauhari/Greysia Polii vs Fu Mingtian/Xing Aiying - if Mel/Grace win, they will face the winner of the match below, likely to be Ha Jung Eun/Kim Min Jung.

Gebby Ristiyani Imawan/Tiara Rosalia Nuraidah vs Ha Jung Eun/Kim Min Jung [3]

Vita Marissa/Nadya Melati vs Tang Jinhua/Xia Huan - bad draw.

Q4 (likely to be Pia Zebadiah Bernadeth/Rizky Amelia Pradipta) vs Christinna Pedersen/Kamilla Rytter-Juhl [5]

Shella Devi Aulia/Anggia Shitta Awanda vs Chien Yu Chin/Cheng Wen Hsing - a good learning experience for the AJC bound Shella/Anggia.

#15 badMania, May 29, 2012
  16. badMania

badMania Regular Member

XD Qualifying will be mainly dominated by INA pairs.
    Edi Subaktiar/Melati Daeva Oktaviani [1] vs Adi Pratama/Nadya Melati - a tough match for Edi/Melati against senior opponents. I still hope they can progress to the Main Draw.

Markis Kido/Pia Zebadiah Bernadeth vs Tedi Supriadi/Rosyita Eka Putri Sari - Kido/Pia should qualify.

Alfian Eko Prasetya/Gloria Emanuelle Widjaja vs Muhd Rizky Delynugraha/Sri Wulan Sari - a gruelling battle for Alfian/Gloria if they want to progress to the Main Draw, having to beat their Pelatnas team-mate and then Arsya Isnanu Ardi Putra/Della Augustia Surya.

Lukhi Apri Nugroho/Annisa Saufika vs Thitipong Lapoe/Peeraya Munkitamorn [2] - a tough prospect for Lukhi/Annisa to progress.

In the Main Draw:
    Hendra Setiawan/Vita Marissa vs Q4 - the winner will face either Zhang Nan/Zhao Yunlei [1] or Chris Adcock/Imogen Bankier (they keep bumping into each other lately).

Chan Peng Soon/Goh Liu Ying [8] vs Muhd Rijal/Debby Susanto - one of the last few chance for Rijal/Debby to convince us that they still have a future. No progress in the INA SSP and SIN SS will almost guarantee that they will be separared after the Olympics.

Dandi Prabudita/Nurbeta Kwanrico vs Sudket Prapakamol/Saralee Thoungthongkam

Q3 vs Fran Kurniawan/Shendy Puspa Irawati - Fran/Shendy also need to convince us that they have a future.

Riky Widianto/Richi Dili Puspita vs Tarun Kona/Ashwini Ponnappa

Irfan Fadhilah/Wenni Anggraini vs Mohd Razif Abdul Latif/Amelia Alicia Anscelly - a rematch after the last match was won by the INA back-up pair.

Noriyasu Hirata/Miyuki Maeda vs Tontowi Ahmad/Liliyana Natsir [3] - INA's sole hope for a title at home and they have a relatively good draw. The next round will see them tackling THA's young pair of Maneepong Jongjit/Savitree Amitrapai, followed by possibly Chen Hung Ling/Cheng Wen Hsing [5] in the QF. They will avoid CHN pairs until SF, where they should face Xu Chen/Ma Jin [2] as expected.

17. kelana

kelana Regular Member

globalresearch.ca
    I'm much amazed that Li Xuerui takes so short the time to become the elite players... about one year ago she's hardly noticed! And now she's almost sure to be sent to 2012 LOG, leaving out WSX at home

It's quite fascinating to watch the games of both Li Xuerui and Wang Xin, both of them have strong attacking styles, even better than the current #1, Wang Yihan.

18. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

Saina had reached three finals here in a row since 2009, how about this year? Let's see ;)

19. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Can't agree with you more, LXR vs WX is my Dream WS Match for now. I wish it will come about but they are in opposite halves and will have to clear all obstacles to reach there,including possibly their compatriots WYH, WSX and JYJ.

20. Miqilin7

Miqilin7 Regular Member

Student
    Wang Shixian tasks is to injure Saina Nehwal in the QF if the Death Eater aka Bellatrix fails to stupefy her in the second round