Li Ning A6 shuttles

Discussion in 'Shuttlecock' started by shihman, Jun 3, 2012.

1. shihman

shihman Regular Member

I went a local shop in BJ to get my racket restrung today. I was planning on picking up couple of yonex 05 shuttles while I was there but instead buying the yonex, the salegirl told me to try the Li Ning A6. She said this is the shuttle the china national team is using during their practice and their practice games. This is also the most selling shuttle in BJ right now. So I bought a couple of tubs to try them out. They were also cheaper than the yonex too. Anyway, after I came home, I did some research for this shuttle and I can not find anything on it. I won't get to play again until next weekend so I figure I may ask my fellow BCers and see if anyone has use this before and what do you think about them.

These shuttles are 62RMB per tub and flight speed is 77. It suppose to be very similar to the yonex 05 and the victor master no. 5 and better than RSL 4 in terms of their flight and durability.

Would love to hear any feed backs.

2. paulierand

paulierand Regular Member

they fly far. they are duck feather not goose. easily flys out compared to regular shuttles. and they don't last that long.

the A60+ is better. and you get 15 in one tube. i'm trying to finish off all my A6's.

3. BlueTornado

BlueTornado Regular Member

15 in one tube? You sure?

4. paulierand

yes i'm sure, 15.

5. BlueTornado

BlueTornado Regular Member

6. paulierand

I got them in china. They're not perfect though. Great value...
    On the li ning china site there's a bunch more models to choose from which are prob higher quality and durability... and hence.. price.