Armotec 700 in Singapore

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by tjo, Aug 21, 2003.

1. tjo

tjo Regular Member

Hi,

I'll be in Singapore soon and would like to know if the Armotec 700 is on sale there yet.

More importantly, i would like to know how much it is and where is the cheapest place to buy it.

Even if it is not on sale yet, i would appreciate any advice on good places to shop for badminton products in Singapore.

Thanks!

2. swijaya0101

swijaya0101 Regular Member

Hi,

It's available but the price is ridiculous ...

retail price is at S$549 ... at singapore open booth it would be S$500

at Bras Basah it would be S$350

The best place to buy is at Bras Basah ...

btw, are you asian? ... because they normally sell much more expensive to westerners.

dont forget to bring along your badminton gears to join some badminton session in Singapore :D :D

Please PM me the date of your arrival ... hopefully i am free during the time so I could accompany you to bras basah ...

3. tjo

tjo Regular Member

Hi,

Thanks for your kind offer, but i'll only be in singapore for a few days, so i don't think i'll have time to play :(

I'm looking to spend about S$200 on a racket, so the Armotec might just have to wait, but thanks for the advice on Bras Basar... hopefully i'll be able to make it there sometime during my brief visit.

It always amazes me the kindness withing the badminton community for fellow players. Hope i get a chance to play with/against you one day.

Thanks again.