Badminton In Paris France

Discussion in 'Europe' started by ngotuan210577, Jun 5, 2012.

1. ngotuan210577

ngotuan210577 Regular Member

Networking
    My name is Tuan, I'm badminton player in Paris,, Anyone who is looking for playing over here can contact me at ngotuan210577@hotmail.com.

You are welcome in our beautiful city :)-

All the best

2. co_khoonut

co_khoonut Regular Member

Hi Tuan,

I was wondering if you know where I can string my racket? I recently broke my strings and I have no clue where to go for restringing. I was also wondering if playing badminton in Paris is by drop-in, or by club fee?

Thanks a lot!
    Carolyn

3. ngotuan210577

Networking
    Hi Carolyn,
    I know many stores that can string your racket but the price is really high like from 17 to 25 euros. In my club I know a guy string for much lower price ( 11 euros). I play badminton in many clubs in Paris and almost everyday. If you want to try I can bring you in one club in Paris where they are all level and fun. It will be on saturday from 14h to 22h30 (free if you get invited by me :)-)

All the bests

Tuan

4. cookiss

cookiss Regular Member

Hi Tuan,

Came across your invitation for another member and was wondering if your invitation extends to others? I am interested in where you go to play everyday, including this club you go to on Saturdays. Also, do you ever play on weekday mornings or afternoons? Thanks in advance and hope to hear from you soon. Best regards, Janice

5. ngotuan210577

Networking
    Hi Janice,
    How are you doing ? surely, my proposals are for all badminton lovers in the world, I'm playing in competition in the club of Issy les moulineaux where we train a lots and alots almost everyday after working time and it require a certain level of badminton. At the Weekend, Its often for plaisure, and I have many choices in différents club with all levels.

This Saturday we are playing from 2pm to 10h30pm... so feel free to write me your number on my email: ngotuan210577@hotmail.com. I will get in touch with u.
    All the bests,

Tuan

6. co_khoonut

co_khoonut Regular Member

Hi Tuan,

Sounds great! I was wondering if I would be able to bring a friend with me?

Carolyn

7. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    Hi Tuan,

I may be in Paris beginning of june next year. Do you know if there are good players at advance levels I can play with? I am also looking at hotel to stay for 4 pax. Budget around 100-200euros. Preferably near to metro/train station where I can move around paris in the morning/afternoon for sight seeing. ;)

Appreciate your help. You may message me.

PS.
    I am also looking for places in Rome/London/Geneva/Monaco if you happen to know any clubs there. More enjoyable to travel and getting the opportunity to play badminton. ;) I can also do personal coaching for 1-2 hours if anyone keen there. ;)