forten stringer

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by gundamzaku, Jun 7, 2012.

1. gundamzaku

gundamzaku Regular Member

working professional
    i just got a hold of a foten stringer, everything mechanical, nothing electronic nor electric. i've been online for almost 3 days now and i still couldn't find Forten's website nor can i find a place where i can get some help setting up the stringer so i can start stringing. i have never string any rackets before and i was hoping there is a website that could give detail directions so i can setup the stringer, then go on youtube and start stringing rackets for fun.
    if anyone here have any leads as to where i can get some instructions, that would be awesome. thank you in advance.

2. RedShuttle

RedShuttle Regular Member

3. gundamzaku

working professional
    thx, but when i searched on google, that link didn't even come up. now i feel stupid. once again thx for the link! :)

4. gundamzaku

working professional
    maybe i need to search youtube? since the link to forten provided above doesn't give a whole lot of info. does anyone know if setting up a stringer is the same for any stringer, like where to put the prongs to hold the racket head steady???

5. gundamzaku

working professional
    i went to my local badminton club and got a hold of one of my friend and he is willing to teach me how to set up the machine and string a racket as long as i bring in my machine at the club, will be getting my first stringing lesson this sunday, can't wait!!!