Results 732 to 748 of 852
06-14-2012, 06:28 AM #732
06-14-2012, 06:30 AM #733
After OG, we may see good old players are retired
Including CEH/WPT.......They need to posted some sweet last memory, right limsy ??
06-14-2012, 06:31 AM #734
06-14-2012, 06:32 AM #735
Looking from past result, JYJ has good record against all non CHN players.
She struggled for top 4 until beginning of this year
and then not appearing in most tournaments, at least compared to Li Xuerui who had frequent schedule during first semester of this year to gain her rank to #3
even in some matches, she came as "victim" of Walkover to three Wang and also Li Xuerui
anyone can give me insight what happen to JYJ?
does JYJ has less good result in internal competition?
06-14-2012, 06:33 AM #736
06-14-2012, 06:40 AM #737
06-14-2012, 06:42 AM #738
06-14-2012, 06:48 AM #739
06-14-2012, 06:56 AM #740
There goes CHN first WS.
06-14-2012, 06:57 AM #741
06-14-2012, 06:59 AM #742
06-14-2012, 07:01 AM #743
I am pleased by the performances of the back-up and junior MD/BD pairs from either Pelatnas or PB Djarum. Despite being touted as the pair with the weakest power, Markus Fernaldi Gideon/Agripinna Prima Rahmanto Putra, managed to steal one set from the second-set Jung/Lee and they also beat Shen/Hong yesterday!
Surprisingly, Rian Sukmawan/Rendra Wijaya also sneak into the QF as they upset KOR's 2nd pair Ko/Yoo in straight-sets! FYI, Rian Sukmawan was partnered with Eng Hian and Yonathan Suryatama Dasuki before and they had won some GP titles. Rendra Wijaya is Candra Wijaya's younger brother and was also partnered with Fran Kurniawan 3 years ago and they were also able to break into the top 30-40 if I can recall correctly. Since both players retired from the National Team, they have been representing PB Djarum in the domestic circuits (Sirnas) and won the White Nights International 2011 + participated in regional tourneys last year.
We do have a bunch of talents in MD/BD apart from Markus/Agripinna:
1. Muhd Ulinnuha/Ricky Karanda Suwardi - who beat Mads Conrad Petersen/Jonas Rasmussen. Winner of Vietnam IC 2011.
2. Andrei Adistia/Christopher Rusdianto - who beat Liu Xiaolong/Qiu Zihan, winner of Bahrain IC 2011 and runner-up of India GPG 2011.
3. Berry Angriawan/Rahmat Adianto (probably the weakest among the 4 back-up Pelatnas pairs).
4. Ronald Alexander/Selvanus Geh - Bronze-medallist at the AJC & WJC 2011. They have made a decent progress, despite being a junior pair that was just recruited to Pelatnas early this year!
5. Ade Yusuf Santosa/Wahyu Nayaka A.P. - also a junior pair that got recruited early this year!
6. Edi Subaktiar/Arya Maulana Aldiartama - arguably INA's best hope for the AJC & WJC 2012 from PB Djarum. They forced Guo/Chai to 2 tight-sets yesterday!
7. Hafiz Faisal/Putra Eka Rhoma - one of INA's hope for the AJC & WJC 2012 this year, from PB Jaya Raya.
8. Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo/Rafiddias Akhdan Nugroho - my new favorite junior pair! If ppl here started to take notice of Agripinna for his trickery, I believe Kevin is also another excellent talent in the making，despite being only 16 this year and this pair already won 3 consecutive titles in BD U-19 in the past 1 month or so! They lost to Ronald/Selvanus in the qualifying round simply due to their lack of experience in the senior-level tourneys.
Besides, we have Yohanes Rendy Sugiarto, the AJC 2009 winner, who's still looking for the suitable partner.
I believe INA is not short of talents in MD for the next 5-10 years.
06-14-2012, 07:14 AM #744
Besides Schenk she is posses with lovely crosscourt drive that quite unorthodox style
06-14-2012, 07:18 AM #745
I think the biggest test is tomorrow against DPY because DPY not going to Olympic. If Sony can win, he might be into the final and win unless fatigue from too many matches in the last 10 days.
06-14-2012, 07:19 AM #746
alamsyah steal G1 from hu yun 21-11
06-14-2012, 07:26 AM #747
Alam wants to join Hayom and Sony it seems
06-14-2012, 07:27 AM #748
This might be the best results of Ina MS in SS tourney in long time..
By chris-ccc in forum Korea Open / Malaysia Open 2012Replies: 332: 01-21-2012, 02:02 PM
By chris-ccc in forum Korea Open / Malaysia Open 2012Replies: 455: 01-12-2012, 08:12 AM
By extremenanopowe in forum Korea Open / Malaysia Open 2012Replies: 0: 01-10-2012, 09:02 AM
By chris-ccc in forum Korea Open / Malaysia Open 2012Replies: 447: 01-06-2012, 04:05 AM
By badMania in forum China Masters 2005 / Indonesian Open 2005Replies: 35: 09-21-2005, 11:36 PM