Li-Ning ABJE032 racket bag

Discussion in 'Badminton Bag' started by kwun, Jun 15, 2012.

1. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    here are some pics of my Li-Ning ABJE032 bag. i got this from a tournament sponsorship. (www.badminton-nation.com)

the ABJE032 is a 3 compartment bag that should be able to hold up to 18 or so rackets if packed solely with racket. there is a dedicated shoe compartment at the end which is very nice to keep the shoe separate and the rectangular opening is convenient.

the zippers are of very nice quality and decorated with a molded LiNing tab.

there is a single angular accessory pocket on one side of the bag which is not the largest but sufficient for most use.

the build quality of the bag is very nice. up to par with the mid/upper end Yonex bags.

overall the size of the bag is more to the compact side despite being a 3 compartment bag. it is only possible insert the racket handle first. i was able to hold around 6 racket comfortably on each compartment.

the compact size is probably going to be more advantageous in busy cities for carrying rackets while on public transportation. the usual gigantic Yonex style bags will be too cumbersome.
    2M6Q7628.jpg 2M6Q7631.jpg 2M6Q7639.jpg 2M6Q7642.jpg 2M6Q7644.jpg 2M6Q7645.jpg

2. Boggieeiggob

Boggieeiggob Regular Member

First of all, WHOAAAAAAAA!!!!! TOURNAMENT SPONSORSHIP?!?!?! DOES THAT MEAN YOU GOT SPONSORED BY LI NING?!?!?!?!?! dayuuummmm..... = 3 =
    Second, nice bag! I want one! D: ;A;

3. BlueTornado

BlueTornado Regular Member

My Victor BR309, while not as huge as the Yonex 7829 or other Yonex 9-racket bags, is still overkill sometimes when I don't want/need to bring the whole closetful of equipment. It's pretty hard to find good small-sized bags that still have a shoe pocket though. I have a friend who has a really nice Yonex 3 racket bag with shoe pocket from China, but you won't find a bag designed like that in the US, so this one might be what I'm looking for. Not sure if there's enough size difference between this and the BR309 to warrant it though.

4. Licin

Licin Regular Member

Student
    kwun, could you please compare it with Yonex JP bag in terms of solidness ?

5. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    can you please send me a JP bag so i can compare? :D

6. CanucksDynasty

CanucksDynasty Regular Member

Working to pay for badminton stuff
    Get a backpack. I got a victor backpack. It holds my shoes, strings, grips, scale, scissors, ruler, up to 4 tubes, up to 3 rackets (comfortably). I have soft cloth covers for each racket so they won't scratch each other and to protect the handles from the rain.

7. BlueTornado

You know, I never really thought of that. I'll consider it. Thanks! Not sure if I would like the handles sticking out though..

8. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    i have to say that the shoes compartment is nice to have. since it is external and occupy space of the middle compartment, i can still easily put rackets on the outer main compartment.

this is probably the smallest 3 main compartment bag you will find. any smaller it will make very little sense to have 3 compartment.

maybe there is a 2 compartment bag with a shoe pocket?

9. BlueTornado

I used to have a 2 compartment with shoe pocket (Yonex 9026), but the shoes take up half of the big compartment leaving only one for rackets. Also, the bag is has a rather high bulkiness to carrying capacity ratio; my BR309 is about the same size externally but is able to carry so much more. That's why my friend's 3 racket 2 compartment with shoes is really unique, the bag itself is very small but is designed well to pack a lot in.

I prefer 3 compartments anyway so maybe I'll give this one a shot.

10. Licin

Licin Regular Member

Student
    :D :D :D
    Wait for me to become Millionaire then i will send you several JP bags to compare. :p
    For me JP bag is quite expensive, hence it will take a big chunk of my saving :D therefore i am looking for some alternatives, Babolat Aero which is endorsed by Rafa is one of my consideration however i have not seen it in person so i am not really sure that the quality is similar to YY JP bag. Nonetheless, I will try to have a look on this LiNing bag once it is available on Local stores, i will try to compare it with JP bag & share my view here.

LN ABJE032 is a nice bag to have, kwun :D It has a neat yet elegant design.

11. Boggieeiggob

I've got a Yonex 6-piece (two compartment) bag that has a shoe compartment. Don't know what model it is though ><'
    Although, you guys probably know which one i'm talking about anyway

12. BlueTornado

There are lots of those :rolleyes:

13. Boggieeiggob

oh right >_>' just thought I'd mention it cuz I didn't see anyone mention those ones yet

14. BlueTornado

;)

Like I was saying, the problem with those is that you can't actually fit that much stuff; the shoe pocket prevents you from putting rackets in that half of the bag.

15. canti

canti Regular Member

Student
    This is probably my favorite bag so far, my previous bags being Victor 209/309 and the yonex 7829. Originally I didn't like this bag because it was smaller than my 309 but I've grown accustomed to the compact feel of the bag. This bag even though it doesn't fit as many rackets as my 309 or my 7829 it is the sturdiest one. The other ones are pretty soft on the outside while the ABJE032 has a hard material on the outside and soft material on the inside so I feel my rackets are really safe. I also like how the add the shoe compartment where it just slides right in. My other bags I had to put them in a box position. My only issue is the side pocket which doesn't really hold anything, maybe some chapstick or a few pens and paper.

16. phili

phili Regular Member

Are the 3 compartments connected? I got the ABJE040 which is structured the same way but the compartments are connected. I don't really like this but could be worse :p

17. smidsy1985

smidsy1985 Regular Member

Hi there,
    I just loved the look of this bag so much that i've orderd it right away today, i hope the bag looks are as nice in reallity as it does on the pictures...
    Does anybody knows how long the shipment wil take to get it here in the netherlands, i've orderd it from badminton nation.
    Can't wait to receive the package and put my gear in this new bag!
    Greetings
    Erik.