User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was there yesterday, I talked with Sindhu P.V. the rising star from India after losing her match to CXJ. She's a very friendly girl, only 16 years old. The press in Singapore only focus on the Singaporeans' post match interview. They don't really bother the interview of other players. I am surprised. I was the only one interviewing her yesterday.

She loves to talk! She really loves to talk a lot! I think she really like to be interviewed by someone. After the match, she walked by first, followed by CXJ, I was looking at her and she was looking at me. But, my target is to interview CXJ not her. Unfortunately, CXJ has refused to be interviewed by me (I don't know why). Then, I quickly ran to the back, fortunately, Sindhu was still there. I still can have something to write for my yesterday's article.

When I asked a question, she can give me a very long answer. She just kept talking talking. She enjoyed being interviewed! Guess what? She is a very ambitious person. I asked her what is your goal in the future? She said she wanna become the world no. 1 and she wanna be in the top 10 within this year. She looks very happy on her face when she was talking about two months ago she defeated Tai and Schenk in India Open. What's a nice person she is.

For more details:

http://www.badzine.net/news/singapor...singles/20243/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She looks like a celebrity in Indonesia who always wanna share everything about her life

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ambitious is one thing,realistic is one thing

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    ambitious is one thing,realistic is one thing
    It's good to be ambitious. Gives you something to aim for.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can someone tell her how much points she need to reach top 10?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    I was there yesterday, I talked with Sindhu P.V. the rising star from India after losing her match to CXJ. She's a very friendly girl, only 16 years old. The press in Singapore only focus on the Singaporeans' post match interview. They don't really bother the interview of other players. I am surprised. I was the only one interviewing her yesterday.

She loves to talk! She really loves to talk a lot! I think she really like to be interviewed by someone. After the match, she walked by first, followed by CXJ, I was looking at her and she was looking at me. But, my target is to interview CXJ not her. Unfortunately, CXJ has refused to be interviewed by me (I don't know why). Then, I quickly ran to the back, fortunately, Sindhu was still there. I still can have something to write for my yesterday's article.

When I asked a question, she can give me a very long answer. She just kept talking talking. She enjoyed being interviewed! Guess what? She is a very ambitious person. I asked her what is your goal in the future? She said she wanna become the world no. 1 and she wanna be in the top 10 within this year. She looks very happy on her face when she was talking about two months ago she defeated Tai and Schenk in India Open. What's a nice person she is.

For more details:

http://www.badzine.net/news/singapor...singles/20243/
    looks as if saina is really effecting her....as they both practice at the same academy...she must have seen journalists follow saina every otherday for an interview,and must have been eager to be interviewed....it's almost like the jwala in women's doubles before cwg gold and last year's wc bronze..she always used to complain that we are also playing.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Top ten within this year?? She might break her body.....Top 16 is more realistic to me
    Last edited by Aikachan; 06-21-2012 at 02:49 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aikachan View Post
    Hmmm?? Daren is leading in 3rd set? Maybe I should've PAW him but I was too scared LOL...no faith in him whatsoever....Sorry Daren, prove me wrong!
    Move over to the Day 3 thread
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...23#post1922023

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9