Drop in in Mississauga/Milton this summer

Discussion in 'Canada East' started by abans, Jun 19, 2012.

1. abans

abans Regular Member

IT
    Hi!
    I am a beginner/intermediate player residing in Milton. I am looking for a drop in place to play during this summer. Hopefully 5-10$ range per drop in, or $10-12/hr for court rentals.
    Badminton clubs in Milton run from Sept to June, and are done now.
    Any recommendations?

2. Jonster

Jonster Regular Member

University Student
    Drop in at Lees Mississauga is about that price. I have been there, the facilities are nice. The Canadian University Badminton Championships were held there!

3. abans

abans Regular Member

IT
    I went to check out Lee's yesterday. It was a little intimidating for a entry level player like me. I couldnt play as I didnt know many people. Will have to go with a partner next time so that I can play.
    Also heard about Su's badminton in south west mississauga. will check them out as well.

4. ezish

ezish Regular Member

I am going there this July as well. Where else to play in Mississauga? How does it work at Lee's club?
    Can I just show up at a time and hope other ppl will play with me? I am a B+ player in MB.

5. abans

abans Regular Member

IT
    I played at Su's on Saturday. They are at Ridgeway and Burnhamthorpe in Mississauga.
    The courts were decent. They had 9 courts. Courts 3 and 5 are the best. I went with a friend. It cost $8 for drop in, and you can play all day.
    My friend and I played a few singles together. then we played lots of doubles with some other players who were also drop in. Played over 2.5 hours. It was good fun.