Results 1 to 17 of 24
01-17-2012, 10:10 AM #1
China Badminton League
Will there be China Badminton League game this year? anyone knows?
06-19-2012, 07:59 PM #2
2012 Chinese Badminton Super League
It's back! It will start playing right after the Olympics.
A few key facts:
- There will be 12 teams, up from 8 teams in the past.
- The teams are divided into the North Group and the South Group of relatively even strength by 2011 ranking.
- Double round robins are played within each group from August 25 to October 13.
- Top four finishers in each group advance into play off in a knockout format, home and away, plus tie-breaker if necessary. The play off runs from November 1 to December 9.
- The schedule is made to avoid conflict with BWF Super Series events.
- To ensure quality, nation team members are required to play at least 70% of the matches.
- LCW is supposed to have signed with ZheJiang while TH will most likely play for GuangZhou.
- Cai Yun was put out as a free agent but was not selected by any of the Super League teams. However, he was later picked up by LYB Badminton School Team of Division I.
06-20-2012, 05:04 AM #3
Surprised to see why Cai Yun is not selected by any of the super league teams.. Maybe the cost is a lot to hire him?
06-20-2012, 06:47 PM #4
Liliyana natsir had been asked by Beijing and Tontowi by Guangzhou as well as Taufik
06-20-2012, 08:33 PM #5
06-23-2012, 10:58 PM #6
07-05-2012, 07:16 PM #7
Probable Outsiders in CSBL
FANG Chieh Min/LEE Sheng Mu
Lee Chong Wei
Mohammad AHSAN/Bona SEPTANO
08-20-2012, 02:38 PM #8
I heard Ratchanok Intanon will be joining Fu Haifeng and MaJin's Qingdao's team.
Lee Chong Wei will play for Hangzhou instead of Guangzhou Yueyu. Who else Chinese clubs have signed up for this Super League matches?
Someone should regularly update this thread with the lastest news and feeds about this league since it's around the corner. I cannot read Chinese so.....
08-20-2012, 02:48 PM #9
What system do they play? Is it like Sudirman Cup that everything happens in a few days or is it a full stretched out season (like football)?
08-21-2012, 08:27 PM #10
CBSL will open the new season this Saturday (Aug 25).
Latest additions are Boe and Joachim Fischer(?) to HuBei. If true, not sure where that leaves Ahsan and Septano.
08-21-2012, 09:07 PM #11
08-21-2012, 09:59 PM #12
Hendra Setiawan is being asked by Wuhan as well..but since Hendra may join PBSI, still needs permission.Hendra will not be playing INA Gold GP so it should be okay
08-23-2012, 07:34 AM #13
koo/tan will be teammate of taufik i read somewhere
08-23-2012, 08:17 AM #14
08-25-2012, 09:05 AM #15
Many OG gold medalists are missing in action due to their participation in the goodwill tour to Hong Kong and Macao right now.
Ratchanok Intanon won her match against Jiang YanJiao in three games.
Taufik Hidayat also won his match which was abbreviated to 11-point games because his team already won the tie before he came on court.
08-25-2012, 03:03 PM #16
Is there any website showing the complete results?
08-25-2012, 04:52 PM #17
Toastie liked this post
By Yeohkuza in forum MalaysiaReplies: 3: 03-01-2012, 09:24 PM
By staiger in forum 2010 TournamentsReplies: 116: 06-02-2011, 12:12 PM
[Sharing] China Badminton Super League 2011By ilovecp2007 in forum Badminton Tournament Video SharingReplies: 104: 05-10-2011, 03:51 PM
[Sharing] Chinese Badminton LeagueBy Bbn in forum Badminton Tournament Video SharingReplies: 3: 04-28-2011, 02:03 AM
By staiger in forum 2010 TournamentsReplies: 1: 08-11-2010, 02:26 AM