From an Arcsaber Z-Slash TH to>>>??

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by James.Foo, Jun 21, 2012.

1. James.Foo

James.Foo Regular Member

Coming from an Arcsaber Z-Slash TH user who mainly plays doubles but sometimes ply singles too and also in an intermediate level, what should I buy to become a company to my beloved Arcsaber Z-Slash TH??

Keen on choosing between them:
    Victor BS LYD
    Victor MX 2012
    Victor MX JJS (coming racket in July?)
    Yonex Z-Force
    Yonex Z-Force Limited

Found interesting but not really keen on:
    Victor Legend
    LiNing N90
    LiNing N90 II
    LiNing N80
    Kason C7

Please elaborate your ideas and comments on all of them but please be more detailed in the (keen on) list, cause that is my main concentrated section.:)

Owned but ranked from the best (no.1) to the last:
    1) Yonex Arcsaber Z-Slash TH (The Best racket for me therefore I need to find one or 2 rackets that is almost similar to it)
    2) Victor MX 80
    3) LiNing N50 II
    4) Kason F9
    5) Yonex Armortec 70 Mg LCW

2. AezranHakim

AezranHakim Regular Member

Office Boy
    Better to stick to the arcsaber series instead of investing to something different... plus a unit of n50II can get you two pieces of the TH edition :)

The ZF / ZF limited is a totally different beast. I myself unable to use it to the fullest thus sticking to my ns9900 or 8dx :)

3. James.Foo

James.Foo Regular Member

Ibought from e78 store, which is like RM100-200 much cheaper than my arcsaber because all rackets in penang cost almost 2.5% more or maybe less but not less than 1% from the prices in KL

4. AezranHakim

Office Boy
    thats WAAYYYYY cheap my friend!!! the most i got was 40% but again depending on the racquet type la... if u visit kl, go to pertama complex, look for ETAKOH.. they are quite good... :)

5. twobeer

twobeer Regular Member

computer
    All of the mentioned rackets are good rackets (all are way better than the slash!!!) But if you are happy with your current one, then don't change a "winning" concept and buy a std. yellow z-slash.. you can get those much cheaper than the more top-of-the line choices form Victor, LN, YY :)

BTW stay away from "limited editions" and "special player editions" and all that crap.. Usually just adds to the price but not to the performance.. (If you don't get them cheaper of course :) )..

6. AezranHakim

Office Boy
    Nicely said!

7. James.Foo

James.Foo Regular Member

I'm really looking other rackets other than the z-slash or from the arcsaber series, really keen on getting atleast 1 racket from the (keen on) list, please recommend me one who suited me the best :D

8. hop-step

hop-step Regular Member

bump ...anything as quick as Z Slash with the same powerful smash. I also own Victor MX80, Lining 55i.

9. gundamzaku

gundamzaku Regular Member

working professional
    why don't you try to find out if you can demo them, then figure out which you like the most, at least those from on "keen on" list as you said.

from your top list, the only thing that's close to even balance is the BSLYD. i've never played with it, but if it's anything like a BS11 which i do have, then it's the closest thing to even balance. unforunately, i was told that each model from the same series will feel differently so i'm afraid that i can't speculate on its performance.