Hi kwun, who delete my post?

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by pros_pro, Jun 22, 2012.

1. pros_pro

pros_pro Regular Member

2. yan.v

yan.v Regular Member

USRSA MRT & Certification Tester
    I don't know what your post was about, but if you posted all your "Crank machine is more accurate than drop weight machines" crap in a thread that is supposed to guide new people into buying a machine by presenting clear, simple and accurate information, chances are it got deleted just so it does not spread misinformation.

Discussing about it in your own thread (like we did) is fine. But unless everyone comes to agree with you, it is not right to start posting in every single thread about it and spread misinformation.

Also, as far as I know, this site is only "sponsored" by the ads on the side and if you had read here for more than a couple days, you would know that everyone here is very critical of stringing machine designs, no matter what brand they are or where they come from.

#2 yan.v, Jun 22, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2012
  3. pros_pro

pros_pro Regular Member

But how do you know it is correct information? mine is incorrect?

You post your opinion in my topic, try to prove mine is wrong. I post in others try to prove it is wrong.

Why you can do that, as you do in this topic, but I can't do?

Is here a popular forum or ooccupied by some chinese factory to spread their misinformation and defame other brands?

I think you are chinese, are you really in canada? What time is there? You don't need work? Or you are this website worker?

4. yan.v

yan.v Regular Member

The point your are trying to argue is a well established fact, hence you need to prove that you are right before doing any kind of information spreading.

You're that guy who says there is life on the moon. Except instead of actually having the science community agree with you and approve your discovery, you go directly to the national news and spread information that is in no way or form confirmed and that doesn't make sense. Kind of like those people we see on the news channel saying they saw an alien in their courtyard :p

5. pros_pro

pros_pro Regular Member

No face no book expecially for some chinese. Shame of them whether they type chinglish or chinese, live in china or not.

I know who are here now. Then i'll tell those consumers about this forum is occupied by chinese who doesn't know EE/Phy. Only talking about how to cheat cusumers. If he said he live in canada, maybe he live in a countryside at china. haha

6. yan.v

yan.v Regular Member

Instead of trying to insult members, spread miosinformation or assume that these forums are a conspiracy of chinese people trying to dominate the stringing machines world and abuse customers, could you maybe consider that there is a much higher probability of people just not agreeing with you ?

Kwun is a engineer from California, USA and I'm a student in engineering from Quebec, Canada. We both know physics and we just don't agree with you, and obviously, the whole stringing community does not agree.

Now, if you want to prove the whole commuinity wrong, you're welcome to do so, but you must provide solid proofs, theories and test results, which you have not yet done.

Insulting people and calling the conspiracy is not going to accomplish anything except making you look like a fool.

7. yan.v

yan.v Regular Member

Also, just so this does not become a flaming war, I will refrain from posting anymore.

You are disrupting the calm and respectful climate that has always been present on these forums and in this community, which I feel is totally wrong and immature.

I am not going to reply to any of your posts anymore unless you start posting in a better way and apologize for the wrong comments you have written about these forums and the members you have insulted. I welcome all other members who would have replied to do the same.

8. pros_pro

pros_pro Regular Member

Are you a really student? wow

Where is the "solid proofs, theories and test results" in this topic? Can you show me? I'm using a 27'' monitor, but didn't see it. Where is it boy?

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/for...you-re-thinking-of-buying-a-stringing-machine

9. pros_pro

pros_pro Regular Member

I think Kwun is really know science and live in us, i saw his video and his caculate about the angle.

But I don't trust you boy, especially a chinese boy. I had been cheated by a chinese boy who can type english/chinglish too.

Are you really a engineering student? Can you draw some mechanism chart about the machine in princple about your "solid proofs, theories and test results" all community known theory not by words? And put the source file on this website?

Using solidworks,protel, ug, autocad, mentor, all is fine for me. I read your words in my topic, but i think you don't know what you are learning if you are a really student.

Good good study and day day up.

10. pros_pro

pros_pro Regular Member

By the way, that cheating boy also told me he is a student. He want to cheat me, but didn't success at the end.

11. shaz`

shaz` Regular Member

You are a special case! This is comedy reading!

12. uselessmail

uselessmail Regular Member

It sure is!!!:D

13. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

yan.v, just PM Kwun to come over this thread. I reckon boss Kwun is busy. No point entertaining, other than seeing in what manner and dimensions insults can be given out.;):D
    Join us in the 2012 Spore Open thread :)

14. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Professional Badminton Coach & Badminton Promoter
  15. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    hard to keep a member who i am sure have sincere motives but decides to carry out his argument with racial insults and not to say most of the community disagree with his mis-information in which he refused to listen to. i hope he will have better luck spreading his "ideas" in other stringing forums.