User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only thing I want to know is the following.
    Is this racket more head light than the Ti290 from Forza?

I tested the Ti290 for a week and thought that it was really good. The frame is the most torque free I have ever played, while the shaft isn`t the stiffest.
    I didn`t bought the racket cause I am used to head light rackets and the Ti290 was just not as fast as I wanted it to move.
    It was kind of lacking behind.

I will be able to give a review around next week. The owner of a local store told me that this would be the only racket left that would make sense to try out considering my playstyle.
    I hope he is right.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks great... any ideas on when this will be released in the UK? And any more details on the balance point / stringing tensions etc?

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yousor View Post
    The only thing I want to know is the following.
    Is this racket more head light than the Ti290 from Forza?
    Yes, quite significantly! and a lot lighter too!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by purextc69 View Post
    Looks great... any ideas on when this will be released in the UK? And any more details on the balance point / stringing tensions etc?

Thanks
    Hi, we've actually had this racket for the past year, and don't have any in stock at the current time, get in touch if you are interested and we will be happy to order one in for you. The N-Forze line is being refreshed in August, however this racket is still being produced (being replaced by the NForze 10000) the balance point is 288mm according to the brochure and rec. string tension is 26-30lbs as stated on the side of the racket...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Badderz_Alpha View Post
    Hi, we've actually had this racket for the past year, and don't have any in stock at the current time, get in touch if you are interested and we will be happy to order one in for you. The N-Forze line is being refreshed in August, however this racket is still being produced (being replaced by the NForze 10000) the balance point is 288mm according to the brochure and rec. string tension is 26-30lbs as stated on the side of the racket...
    I actually just tried to get in touch with you... i will send you a PM with my number if you could call me as i am interested in some of these rackets please... thanks a lot appreciate it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So noone else has a review of this racket?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will get my racket around next week, I hope. So I will be able to give a short review in two weeks I think. At the time I am playing with a Flexter PC from Oliver strung to 25 lbs, which is the top end for this racket.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have ordered 2 of these and they will be arriving in around a weeks time from Denmark.

Will post up a review when i have played with them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok guys and girls...

I have played with my 100 slim last night for 2 hours. It took me a little while to get used to it as it is stiffer than my sl80 gel karakal rackets...but it is a fantastic racket once you start to get the hang of it...

Incredibly quick to maneuver as it is headlight / very well balanced, making it very nice for defensive shots and when your in and round the net area. The fact that it is stiff means that you will need a fast arm and wrist to generate good power with this racket. I have it strung with BG65 Ti at 28lbs tension, and I am able to hit the shuttle harder with this racket than any other racket i have owned. I am sure that my power with this racket will only increase the more i play with it and the better my timing gets. Clears are effortless with backhand and forehand.. even cross court clears if they are needed!

Thoroughly enjoyed playing with it and cant wait to have even more time with it on Sunday. Definately a recommended racket. Oh and it is stunningly good looking, had a lot of people comment on it...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I played for the last week with this racket. It plays differently than my Oliver Flexter PC due to increased stiffness but the manoeuvrability is the same. But that is exactly what I wanted. Also the frame is much more rigid but not quite as much as the Ti290. Clears as purextc69 already stated are effortless, forehand and backhand wise. I need to get used to the 12kg (26lbs) that I strung it to as it requires less lazyness in my play, as I would put it. But getting the timing right and hitting hard, this racket is up for some really powerful smashes. I felt an increase in speed as compared to the more flexible Flexter PC which is strung at about 11kg (24lbs). Overall I would recommend this racket to everyone looking out for some headlight but stiff racket, which for me was quite hard to find. Would like to compare it to an even stiffer racket though, but can`t find one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2