User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Based on specs, MX70, London and JJS should be the same...but of course actual playing then it's really a big Qns mark...hehe

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe it just a slight different

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok thnks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just got the JJS yesterday and played with it 2 hours straight in singles. I love this racket and have no idea how it plays compared to the x 70 and x London. I saw the specs were the same and liked the JJS look more. I can compare it to my Voltric Z Force though. The JJS is my first Victor racket.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 7un4tran View Post
    Just got the JJS yesterday and played with it 2 hours straight in singles. I love this racket and have no idea how it plays compared to the x 70 and x London. I saw the specs were the same and liked the JJS look more. I can compare it to my Voltric Z Force though. The JJS is my first Victor racket.
    What's the diff between JJS and zforce?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Z-Force is more of a singles exclusive racket (Slower and more powerful) and JJS is an all arounder. JJS is noticeably easier to maneuver and not much less power. It's definitely more powerful than the MX80. Maybe the Graphene has something to do with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also forgot to add that I don't really like the Z Force since I developed a strain in my wrist from using it overtime due to the head heaviness. I do emergency shots to cover for my partner in doubles (back hand cross court clear from baseline to baseline), so I got the JJS to replace(and comprimise) it. Where I play is too crowded for singles.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 7un4tran View Post
    I don't know how Victor work to categorize and rate their rackets on the specs. Both MX-London and MX-JJS have the same stiffness and balance indicated on the cone but from the two samples of MX-JJS and two samples of MX-London I compared, found that the MX-JJS has a higher BP.
    IMO, MX-London is an even-balanced racket similar to the Arcsaber 10 while MX-JJS is more towards a head-heavy one close to the Voltric 80.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Graphene doesn't add anything to your game except to reinforce certain parts of the racket making it more rigid/stiff. The JJS only has graphene at the t-joint area.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by making a portion of the racket more or less rigid or stiff, you effectively change the manner in which the racket interacts with the shuttlecock. Therefore, the graphene, which is used at the T joint to provide more reinforcement and stability could make a difference by transferring energy to the impact point which may otherwise have been lost with less reinforcement.

Also, would you rather play on a modern racquet made of graphite etc.. or on a racket with a steel shaft, and a wooden head?

The weight of a racket will affect swing speed so if you're not a "strong" player, your speed will be reduced and thus less powerful. On the flip side, it may lend a certain amount of momentum to a slower swing.

So many variables. But I do think equipment and the tech that goes into it does effect your game significantly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2