MP77 2U and 3U

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by graphite, Aug 31, 2003.

1. graphite

graphite Regular Member

Student
    Is there a significance in playability between a MP77 2U and a MP77 3U? I have held a 2U and played with it for a while and it didn't feel as heavy as my Cab20 2U. I am also leaning on the 2U because 2U rackets are generally more durable than 3U's. Is there a change in balance or performance between the two? What is the average price of the MP77 in the US?

2. yonexfanatic

yonexfanatic Regular Member

Personally, I'd have to disagree with the 2u's being more durable than 3u's. They should be the same in durability..just like there shouldn't be a difference between a SP version and a JP version, etc.

Like I mentioned in another thread...there is a difference between a 2u racket and 3u racket. Although I've never tried a 3u mp77, I would have to assume it's the same concept as any other 2u vs 3u comparasion. Playability differs between persons and to me, take a few rallies to get used to the other model (2u or 3u).

3. graphite

graphite Regular Member

Student
    Can anyone tell me which Badminton or sports shop in LA or Florida can you get a MP77 2U for the lowest price and how much?