User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by M3Series View Post
    Epic fail ! You should give some good points rather than bolding/capping your words for whatever reason. 'Unless I want to learn from their technique'. This made me laugh hard. Go home boy, you're drunk
    Have you ever played a 15-point match before ?

If you have then you know what I am talking about the 15-point being more challenging and all-round for players ... if you have not tried before then I am wasting my time here ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maxout View Post
    Have you ever played a 15-point match before ?

If you have then you know what I am talking about the 15-point being more challenging and all-round for players ... if you have not tried before then I am wasting my time here ...
    You got me wrong dude. I did not say anything bad about 15-points system. It's your reasoning, it's totally does not bring any credit for 15-points system. For example when you said ' Unless I want to learn from their technique'. Even LCW / LD keeps on learning new/old techniques to polish their game. Does your technique is perfect enough for not needing to learn new techniques any more?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by M3Series View Post
    You got me wrong dude. I did not say anything bad about 15-points system. It's your reasoning, it's totally does not bring any credit for 15-points system. For example when you said ' Unless I want to learn from their technique'. Even LCW / LD keeps on learning new/old techniques to polish their game. Does your technique is perfect enough for not needing to learn new techniques any more?
    Please read the context of the few posts earlier to my post pertaining to the discussion about 15-points being boring for audience esp TV.

Please read the whole flow of the discussion before jumping into conclusion based on one post.

My POV is that 15-point game is great for players but damn boring for viewers, and unless I want to learn something, I am not even bothered to watch other people play a 15-point match. I never mentioned or implied that my techniques are perfect until I don't need to learn or improve, so stop jumping into conclusions without reading and thinking. I am just selective when it comes to watching and learning from who plays and what I can learn.

Please read carefully - have a nice day

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2