User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKE78 View Post
    Hey wning,

You can purchase Youhe S100 from http://www.badmintonian.com. However, you will need to email sale@badmintonian.com directly when placing your order because the site crashes whenever an order for shipment to Canada is placed.
    thanks, I did. Shipping is a bit expensive...just want to try it out to compare to RSL tourney #1.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any other store (preferably in Asia) that does international shipping of these YOUHE shuttlecocks?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tried youhe s100 yesterday, didn't really like them. Compared to RSL classic tourney:
    cost 3 bucks less
    Durability is worse. rsl-s hold up 1.5-2 games 80% of the time, youhe's feathers often break in the first game 50% of the time.
    Speed 77 is a little slower than RSL 77. Flight is consistent.
    Maybe the tube I bought was quite an old one and steaming the shuttles might make some difference.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Youhe S100 is a cheaper alternative to Yonex AS-30.

Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    @badder , @Alapongtai ,

any longer term review? interested in testing out this shuttlecock and maybe doing a big bulk buy.
    We have been using Youhe S100 - Speed 76 shuttlecocks in our badminton club in san diego for the past 3 months. We use S100 for games and S101 for training.

S100 shuttles have very similar characteristics to Yonex AS-30. The cork is a little heavy when compared with AS30 and gives a different feel when playing with S100. The bird easily lasts for two games sometimes it lives upto three games. All the birds were used after steaming. Durability and flight feels very good. Without steaming the birds wouldn't last beyond one full game. So i strongly recommend steaming atleast 24 hours before game.

S101 birds are similar to Yonex Aeroclub shuttles. We tried using this bird for match play and ended up using 2 birds for every doubles game. Men's singles game needed atleast 3 birds to get through. I would recommend using this for training purposes only.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anywhere to buy this online outside the USA?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default YOUHE S100 most recent review from "Badminton Thought"

YOUHE S100 most recent review from "Badminton Thought":

http://badminton.rayvinly.com/youhe-s100-review/

Quote Originally Posted by llpjlau View Post
    Anywhere to buy this online outside the USA?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The S100 shuttlecocks are a great alternative to Yonex higher priced shuttles. Weve been using them in our club here in Arizona for 5 months now. A fast seller and hard to keep in stock. Easily lasts 2 games per shuttle. We use speed 76 also.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wrote the Youhe S100 review on Badminton Thoughts. We use both Aeroplane EG1130 and Youhe S100 now. Players in our club are switching to Youhe S100 speed 76 for durability and they are less expensive.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a chance to try out the S100 as well. I'm a rec player and most of the time we hit nylons but I do hit feathers when the rare chance comes up. Who can turn down a game with feathers, right? Anyway, most of the comments are pretty accurate. I find the S100 just slightly weighty? Not that it would cause any issues, a quick adjustment is all if any. Without steaming, the S100 does have a short life, but it goes the same for many feathers, steaming is a must for all feathers, IMO.

During our play, I found them to have a nice spin and consistent flight. I can't compare it vs others because I don't play feathers frequent enough to do so. I would definitely suggest picking some up at the very least for comparison against your current feathers. Personally I don't have any qualms about purchasing these for our use, should our members choose to lean towards more feathers.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3