Official Yonex Japan Open 2001 Website ?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by slim, Apr 2, 2001.

1. slim

slim Guest

Hi,

Anyone knows the Official Yonex Japan Open 2001 Website ?
    Thanks

2. dave C

dave C Guest

I have asked the same question a week ago. The nearest thing you can get to access more info about the tournament is via this URL -
    http://www.worldbadminton.net/

Select the drop down menu - Results - Yonex Japan Open 2001

I'm surprised that the tournament organisers couldn't be bother with a web site about the tournament.

Anyone out there knows anything about that we don't.....

3. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    yes, there is, but it is in Japanese, take a look at this <a target=top_ href="http://www.yonex.co.jp/badminton/y-open/index.html">link</a>.

incidentally, Yonex Japan has a new homepage, right in time for the Japan Open...

4. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    this is mean, but i'll post it anyway, i passed the Japan Open page to www.worldlingo.com to translate from Japanese to English. here is what it said about Camilla Martin:

"Worldwide 1 rank, mosquito Mira * Martin."

5. slim

slim Guest

this really sucks....having just japanese version of the website.

6. BaMBaM

BaMBaM Guest

worldlingo.com

Thanks for showing me this site Kwun. I have now been able to browse several Japanese and Chinese websites that I have always wanted to visit but couldn't because of the language barrier.

Here's one with a huge list and pictures of Yonex Racquets.

www.bbeshop.com

use worldlingo.com, select url and text converter. Type in www.bbeshop.com in the url field. Select source text as Chinese and translate to English.

The translations are sometimes strange however I just pretend that its poetry.

7. aoifiegriffin

aoifiegriffin New Member

K12 Teacher
    New players are welcome to our drop in games, Wednesday nights, 7PM-9PM, at the basement of the First United Church, Lakeshore Road just east of Mississauga Road. Cost is $2, no membership fees.

Mississauga is a 'burb of Toronto.

We are a "friendly games" bunch of people are "pro hits" are kinda' frowned upon.

Parents with kids are welcome as we have a baby-sitting pen, with parents taking turns watching the little ones.

We even lend out racquets!

I'd like to pass these certifications soon SY0-201 exam, 70-290 exam and 70-293 exam