Russian Teamwhere: what number and where to buy?

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by Sander1337, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Sander1337

Sander1337 New Member

Hi all!

I am seriously looking for the latest Russian Teamwear shirts, they are amazing.

I know several (woman) players in the Russian team but none of them can tell me what the number of the shirt is, let a lone the male order number. Neither can they tell me if u can buy it somewhere, probably because they can't be bothered cause they never have to buy any shirt :)

The shirt I am looking for is this one:
    [​IMG]

Anyone got any idea what shirt this is and if so, where to buy it? I'm really getting desperate! :crying:

2. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    10069. it came out in late 2011 / early 2012. it might be hard to find it now. Mister Keen used to have it but last time i ask they don't have it anymore. worth a try.

395158_308846639147797_616204584_n.jpg

3. Sander1337

Sander1337 New Member

Hmmm, it is these days kind of impossible to get a hold on :(

Anyone got any idea on this shirt (and then male version)? Can someone tell me what the order number of this shirt is ?

[​IMG]

4. Sander1337

Sander1337 New Member

Noone?

This is the male version:

[​IMG]

Thanks in advance..

5. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Maybe you should have posted that pic in the first place ;) [instead of providing plenty of irrelevant info :p]. There is no male equivalent of the female one, the only thing they have in common is the basic colour ...
    Also, imo, no flag = no team wear, like the black one that practically every Yonex player was using last year.
    But this blue one, with flag, is 10074 [489]. It is so plain and simple, I'm surprised it isn't included in the international lineup of boring shirts [​IMG].

edit: just bumped into the black one [007] here http://www.bbeshop.com/yonex/shirt/shirt_10069_007.htm

You might be able to get the blue one here if they have the correct size for both
    http://www.bbeshop.com/yonex/shirt/shirt_10074_489.htm

#5 demolidor, Jul 16, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2012
  6. Sander1337

Sander1337 New Member

<3 :D ty!

Mind you the materials of the blue one are very nice and I also like the color haha!

Hmmm my chinese isn't that good :( how to order XD ?

7. Sander1337

Sander1337 New Member

Found it... Google translate :p

8. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Hehe, yes I like this colour [489] as well but the design looks like the Aqua line we used to have here some years ago (http://www.yonex.de/badminton/bekleidung/2007-aqua/). I think the materials used for the design of this ladies shirt is nicer than for the men (the part on the back) but the rest of the material should be the same yes [​IMG].

If you want the exact same material as they are wearing, rather than just the design, you can "only" get it from Japan. Saw it on Shuttle House, that ship to Holland, but the website is down ... again (so can't link directly to it right now, probably ~ 50-55 euro there, shipped).
    Haven't ordered from Japan for a while now ever since the exchange rate has been so poor. Especially right now would be a poor time to order with 1 EUR less than 100 Yen, probably the lowest exchange rate in my lifetime [​IMG]([​IMG]).

Also have one particular design in mind I want to get, in three colours [​IMG], but holding off for now ...

Also if you want to be completely up-to-date, they wore 12052 (122) at the Thomas Cup [​IMG] [no flag for some reason [​IMG]].

#8 demolidor, Jul 16, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2012
  9. Sander1337

Sander1337 New Member

Dont like the last one :(

Do you order a lot? I live in Rotterdam Area, maybe we can someday order together?! Where do you play?