Bs11 broke. Looking for new racket!

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by TrevX, Jul 16, 2012.

1. TrevX

TrevX Regular Member

Hey guys!So as the title says. I used to own the bs11 that said "bravesword" on the frame instead of just "sword" and from reading these forums. That's classified as the old spec? Anyway. Loved that racket but unfortunately I broke it. So now I'm looking for something to transition into. From reading these forums I got very interested in the mx60 and 70. I tried the bs 12 before but for some reason just couldn't get much power out of it. I consider myself a low intermediate player. Definitely looking to improve my technique in all aspects. So far I enjoy smashing but would also like to improve other aspects of my game. So I gues I'd like to not lose out too much on control and speed but would like a little more power behind my smashes. I don't really know yet which flex is right for me so I'm not sure which of the 2 rackets to go for. So I'm here just looking for Overall insight and advice. Thanks everyone! Looking to hear back :)

2. visor

visor Regular Member

Mx60 would fit your needs. 70 would be too stiff.

3. TrevX

TrevX Regular Member

Anyone know where to get mx60 in Vancouver Canada?

4. TrevX

TrevX Regular Member

Thanks for ur reply btw visor!Can't seem to find the edit button on my phone :p

5. TrevX

TrevX Regular Member

Thanks for ur reply btw visor!Can't seem to find the edit button on my phone :p

6. Maklike Tier

Maklike Tier Regular Member

Unoccupied
    The North American spec BS11 hasn't changed to the softer shaft. The US, Thai, Vientamese, German and UK versions have the same spec as the old model, it's just everywhere else that has decided to screw with a good thing and change it. However if you don't want to risk it or just want a new model, the MX60 is the closest thing in the Victor range.

7. TrevX

TrevX Regular Member

Oh so regardless of what it says on the head frame. The specs are the sameIn north America?

8. BlueTornado

BlueTornado Regular Member

Any newly produced BS11 that you see these days is going to say "Sword" at 5, not "Brave Sword" whether it's the softer shaft or stiffer one, so don't worry about that. But yes. If you buy in Canada/USA you can get one identical spec-wise to the one you have now, it'll just say "Sword" on the frame.