String Logo

Discussion in 'Rules / Tournament Regulation / Officiating' started by JzN-_-, Jul 16, 2012.

1. JzN-_-

JzN-_- New Member

Hi All,

I've searched breifly about the topic of what can be printed on the stringed area of the racquet. I'm new to the sport and was wondering if i can put any other print on the stringed area instead of the makers logo (yonex/wilson etc).

I've checked the BWF website and done multiple seaches but have not seen it mentioned anywhere.

Can you please clarify?

Regards

2. davlee

davlee Regular Member

Sales
  3. JzN-_-

JzN-_- New Member

Thanks for the reply, i forgot to ask whether it was legal or not for use in tournaments? hence why i placed the topic in here.

I was searching further in these forums and found everyone is customising their strings, i assume that it is legal.

Now im gonig to print a Large P*&^S on my strings and no one can tell me off =]

Thanks for the hasty reply.

4. Sander1337

Sander1337 New Member

You can post anything on your strings as long as it's not insulting/racist/odd behaviour in any way...

Often on larger international (sponsored) tournaments stringers will restring your racket for free as long as you use the logo of the sponsor sponsoring the tournament. If you decide to take along your own logo you will be fined for the stringing-job...

That's what the rules state on the larger international tournaments....