getting around S.F.

Discussion in 'USA West' started by zmwoody, Jul 18, 2012.

1. zmwoody

zmwoody Regular Member

Will be visiting San francisco (staying fishermen's warf area). Doing sightseeing tourist thing. but if some down time. Which clubs can I get to using public transportation? Or is there a proshop I can get to?

2. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    for public transportation, closest the Bintang South San Francisco. it is closest to San Bruno BART station, walking distance away. and one BART stop from SFO airport BART station. there are 26 courts and should have more people there during the evening / weekends usually. all gyms here are drop-in where you pay entry fee and can play in any free court. it is usually better to come with a partner but most of the time it is possible to find a partner but it really depends.

address:

245 South Spruce Ave, Suite 700
    South San Francisco, CA 94080

if you ever venture down south near San Jose/Santa Clara, give me a call and we can come out for a game or two.

3. zmwoody

zmwoody Regular Member

Thanks for the information and invention. We are 50ish more receational players dont think we could make you sweat. If you come to Az you can get some games here http://www.azbadmintoncenter.com/

#3 zmwoody, Jul 18, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2012