Need help to build indoor badminton court

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by arfandy, Jul 18, 2012.

1. arfandy

arfandy Regular Member

Dear BC members,

please advise me in constructing an indoor (3 courts) badminton building in Indonesia. Since the cheapest cost of building brick wall/concrete floor (no tile) is about IDR 1,700,000/m2, while the available land is 28 x 19 m2 and the minimum indoor height required is 7.5m or more is better, (pls if anyone have any knowledge in construction, by fill in the blank below)

so, to cut off few extra money;

i plan to build only 3m height of bricked-wall then the rest up to the ceiling use (.....??) to cut off the cost. But it must be light-weight (to lessen the pressure to foundation), durable and strong enough against constant hard downpour & strong wind since the building is gonna be constructed in an open space without any building around.

Then for the court floor (no tile, only cement, rough surface), i should use (.....?) as first alternative or use (.....??) as second alternative. Shall i use vinyl badminton carpet, would it be durable to be put on the cement floor (with rough surface that enough to eat the shoes' rubber)? .....

Should i create a pre-adjustment (square hole of .....?? cm) on the floor to put whatever alternative given above so that all the floor look flat?

As for the net pole, i plan to create a hole on the floor (diameter of .....? cm, and depth of ......? cm) to insert the steel pole into it.

Thank you for any advise.

2. selinaxu

selinaxu New Member

hello dear,

if you need badminton floor,pls contact me. 317793527@163.com

our company are maily supply pvc sports floor for indoor sports court.

best regards,

selina

3. suprotim

suprotim New Member

Business
    Planning to build a hall with three badminton courts [2 wooden, 1 cement] in South Kolkata. Looking for sponsorships/project partners. If interested, then pls email me at suprotim.mukherjee@gmail.com

Thanks.

4. racketman123

racketman123 Regular Member

Dentist in training...