Intermediate level player looking for badminton practice partners/groups

Discussion in 'Canada West' started by Lydian, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Lydian

Lydian Regular Member

Hello there!

I'm looking for badminton partners or groups to practice with around the Vancouver or Richmond area since many of my friends do not play badminton.

As for some information about myself, I'm an 18 year old male and I’ve been playing badminton on and off since I was little and I’m looking to get back into playing again, I got inspired after watching some Yonex BWF World Champs VOD’s.
    Anyways, I’m somewhat rusty but I’m very hardworking and motivated to practice again.
    So if there are any people or groups looking for a practice partner let me know!

I'll leave my e-mail as well since it will probably be the fastest way to get a response from me: erick1473@hotmail.com

2. Lydian

Lydian Regular Member

Bump still looking!

3. EddieC

EddieC Regular Member

Student / Coach
    Hi,

I'll be starting an adult (18+) group lessons for intermediate players at Richmond Pro on Monday nights 8-9pm (Starting August 6th) . The class will be once every week, which will help motivate players to commit to weekly practices and also a chance to meet new players around Richmond/Vancouver. If your looking for more information you can contact me by phone 778-628-0079 or email @ etchan@sfu.ca

Eddie C

4. Lydian

Lydian Regular Member

Eddie's lessons are great if you looking to be coached.
    Bump still looking!