WTB: Badminton Stringing Machine

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by tchan, Jul 20, 2012.

1. tchan

tchan Regular Member

Junior High Student
    Hey guys. I am looking for a decently priced stringing machine. I would prefer the price range to be around CDN 100-400$. I don't really care if it is dropweight, crank, or electronic. All I want is a decent stringing machine to start out stringing with. I am located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I would prefer the seller to be located near my location so shipping price isn't like 3/4 of the price of the machine. Thanks.

2. WoOZY

WoOZY Regular Member

You can buy a Gamma X6 drop weight machine from Walmart USA... Free shipping to a Walmart close to the border... It's quite a drive from Edmonton though...

3. tchan

tchan Regular Member

Junior High Student
    Yeah, I saw it on the walmart website but shipping is expensive. But then again, fuel to drive down there would cost more and it would waste more time. Thanks though

4. tchan

tchan Regular Member

Junior High Student
    Yeah, I saw it on the walmart website. But I don't want to drive down there and I also have to buy badminton accessories in order for that machine to work on badminton rackets. I would prefer to buy a used machine off of somebody in Canada or even better around the Edmonton area. Thanks though