User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bh185008 View Post
    hey ...just so you know...im indonesian chinese my self...so i can understand what ANTI CHINESE meant in indonesia..coz i was born there..

dont talk when you dont know any sxxx about anything in Indo.....

monkey screaming. = are u a racist?

Let the Moderator decide..of what you said...

hahahahhaha...somebody is really PISSEDDDDDDD
    Those screams, jeers and boos directed at Chinese players whoever they play are definitely racially motivated, sinophobic and uncivilised.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by repentedboy View Post
    Those screams, jeers and boos directed at Chinese players whoever they play are definitely racially motivated, sinophobic and uncivilised.
    Ohhh ... so that's why you show hates and discredit Indonesia players achievement. Then I'll stop arguing with you about INA players achievement coz I know your motive now and I don't think that I said will change your state of mind because it's your intention to do it all.

For your information INA spectators more boooing the MAS players. And why lot of booing to CHN players because INA people consider CHN as the main competitor and the strongest team in the world. I think in most of tournament people will be more cheering on CHN opposite for the same reason. It's also happen in table tennis when CHN dominant for years.

I'm done with you bro ...!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They should know better to behave themselves. Even in SEA Games, the way you people behave and reacted to other country's victory over Indonesia was disgraceful.

Boos and jeers at Fu Mingtian when she beat Firdasari.

During the Gold Medal Ceremony for Thailand and Singapore, the crowd showed nothing but disrespect by booing in the middle of the anthem. And these are the same people who attended Djarum Indonesia SS every year. Disgraceful and third class behaviours.

And no I discredit not only certain Indonesian players because their achievements are flawed but also others as well.

Ji Xinpeng is a good example, an Olympic gold medallist with no other achievements to begin.

Gopichand's fluke one-off All England achievement and he has nothing big to shout about other than hot air of arrogance and overconfidence about Indian badminton ability to spoil Chinese party when they didnt even succeed.

Too many to name.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When he still young, this is his comment about All Enfgland just after he won the Olympic's gold :

" My next target is to win the All England Championship and the World Championship next year,"" Taufik said after returning home from Athens.And Taufik knows who he will turn to as he gears up for these future challenges.""I hope Mulyo will not be replaced. It would be deplorable because he proves that he can give me his best,"" Taufik said. http://m.thejakartapost.com/news/200...mpic-gold.html
    and after 3 or 4 attempts in AE, and failed all of them eventhough AE was looks down by Lin Dan, he change his comments. Fantastic Taufik !
    Last edited by Fortune; 08-13-2012 at 11:39 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope moderator close this thread as soon as possible. and if necessary delete, those "bad" post from the "bad" guy

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please give Taufik his due and credit him for what he's achieved, and not focus on his shortcomings or failures (who is without any?). To me,he is a great player.

Don't forget he's highly regarded and fondly remembered in China and many parts of the world. We should feel blessed to be living in the Golden Era of MS with the likes of Lin Dan, Lee CW, Taufik Hidayat, and Peter Gade.
    Last edited by Justin L; 08-15-2012 at 03:57 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why should I bother? I rather enjoy watching badminton in a ''civilised'' environment without all these anti-China boos and monkey screaming.
    This reminds me of Sarah Palin. Many comments about other countries but actually pretty shallow.

UK very civilised? Where were you during London riot ? Even Vancouver people riot when their ice hockey team lost

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Watch Taufik's interview and pay attention to every word he uttered when he was asked to comment about his achievements.After claiming he had won every major title in badminton (WHICH IS NOT TRUE because he has not helped Indonesia to win Sudirman Cup, World Super Series Finals, World Cup, World Grand Prix Finals and LAST BUT NOT least the All England). In fact he has not even won a Premier title.
    TH never won Sudirman Cup. TH also never won Thomas Cup as INA MS 1. Only 2 Thomas Cup titles, and one of it, in 2002, he lost to Lee Tsuen Seng from Malaysia in MS 2 match .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fortune View Post
    TH also never won Thomas Cup as INA MS 1. Only 2 Thomas Cup titles, and one of it, in 2002, he lost to Lee Tsuen Seng from Malaysia in MS 2 match .
    Last time I checked, Thomas Cup is still a team match, not individual. And he was part of both 2000 & 2002 winning teams.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jagdpanther View Post
    Last time I checked, Thomas Cup is still a team match, not individual. And he was part of both 2000 & 2002 winning teams.
    One is concern about the MS1 and MS2 position. Don't get that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Give the old guys a rest... They had their fame, let it be.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by doughnut View Post
    Give the old guys a rest... They had their fame, let it be.
    There is always a troll hang around ..
    Just ignore

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drquick View Post
    One is concern about the MS1 and MS2 position. Don't get that.
    Any idea why TH never won any team event title (incl. Thomas Cup) when he was MS 1 ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fortune View Post
    Any idea why TH never won any team event title (incl. Thomas Cup) when he was MS 1 ?
    i think u know everything bout TH ....cant give u more bro

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8