Victor SW35

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by f1rst, Jul 21, 2012.

1. f1rst

f1rst Regular Member

I am looking for somewhere that sells the Victor SW35. I'm based in the UK but don't seem to be able to locate it here. Does anyone know of any online shops that have this racket and would be willing to ship to the UK? Thanks in advance

2. olli

olli Regular Member

medicine
    northern germany, in beautiful but rainy hamburg
    Hi there,
    I could offer you 2 SW35s (3U weight version): one in mint condition (spare racket with no chips no clashes) newly strung with BG80 power 11kg in white for 60€ and one with some chips strung with yellox BG80 11kg for 50€. As I'm located in Germany shipping (insured with DHL) would come on top for 14 GBP. If you are interested I can send you some pics.
    cheers
    oli

3. f1rst

f1rst Regular Member

Thanks for taking the time to reply and for your offer. I've been looking around the Internet myself and have found www.tennostown.de are still selling them brand new for €75 each if you buy 2 which is my aim. Out of interest, since you are from Germany, may i ask have you ever yourself, or know someone who has used this website previously?

4. olli

olli Regular Member

medicine
    northern germany, in beautiful but rainy hamburg
    Hi, I've bought some stuff there myself and furthermore heard from a lot of BC members who ordered from abroad - they are absolutely trustworthy.

5. f1rst

f1rst Regular Member

Excellent, thanks for your help!