User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm, the gmarket web was pretty chaotic, couldn't really navigate the korean one easily either. Haha, I think it's been like that for a few tournaments and I always wondered why it isn't sold more quickly. Even the Msian Open 2013 have already started selling their tickets. Is there a good chance that I am able to buy a season pass or something (for the whole week) when I reach Korea instead of online?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hard to say. In 2011, the week-long passes were all sold out before the tournament started but the box office didn't open until Wednesday so even on qualifying day, it wasn't possible to buy tickets in person. Your best bet is likely to use GMarket to buy online or show up and buy daily tickets at the box office in person. That's assuming Gmarket is used again this year.

As for why they don't start selling them earlier, who knows? It is normal, though. Last year, too, the All England and Malaysia Open had their tickets on sale long before the Korea Open did.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi event/lilmizsara,

Event, I PM you before regarding my group of friends planning to play in Korea. They are looking at Aug 2013 - is this a good time? Is there a club of players - high intermediate/advance player you know or reccommend please? lilmizsara - appreciate it if you could let me know the outcome of your game/training during your trip. By the way, where do you play regualrly in S'pore? perhaps we can meet up and discuss more?

Thanks event/lilmizsara

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lilmizsara View Post
    hmm, the gmarket web was pretty chaotic, couldn't really navigate the korean one easily either. Haha, I think it's been like that for a few tournaments and I always wondered why it isn't sold more quickly. Even the Msian Open 2013 have already started selling their tickets. Is there a good chance that I am able to buy a season pass or something (for the whole week) when I reach Korea instead of online?
    Tickets are now on sale, but you need Korean language skills and a Korean bank account to buy in advance. Details are here. No sign of a week-long pass this time around.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey event, I just the link on badzine too. SIGH.

I don't see a week-long pass either, so I can forget about that I guess.

I don't have a Korean bank account obviously, so what is the alternative... - go there and buy the tickets at the box office? Is it possible to call?

By the way, is Day 1 of action free entry or something? Cause I read that the box office opens only on Day 2... which means I might miss the action on Tuesday (Day 1)?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2