User Tag List

Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Ong View Post
    Thanks Sealman. Who should i Look for when I am there? Do u have any number?
    You can e-mail Anek if you would like to join the Saturn group. His e-mail address is anek999@hotmail.com

I have not been to TBA for a while. Perhaps you can send an e-mail to the organiser:
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...day-at-Bangkok

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sealman View Post
    You can e-mail Anek if you would like to join the Saturn group. His e-mail address is anek999@hotmail.com

I have not been to TBA for a while. Perhaps you can send an e-mail to the organiser:
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...day-at-Bangkok
    Thks Sealman. I got in contact with Anek. Sure enjoyed myself with 2 games of mix doubles. Very well organised club with many friendly new faces. Will Visit them again this wed. Thks again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Ong View Post
    Hi I am from Singapore going to Bangkok for holiday on 11th March - 17th and wonder if this address where I am staying is near your Club? Would very much like to join you guys for a game.
    Tenface Bangkok Hotel
    81 Soi Ruamrudee 2 Wireless Rd. Pathumwan Bangkok 10330 Thailand
    T +662 695 4242
    F +662 695 4240
    E info@tenfacebangkok.com
    Really sorry that I didnt give you a reply here right away.
    But glad to receive your email, and finally you visitted SATURN for playing.

Wow !! your hotel is so cool !! :-)
    Hope you can revisit us again on this WED.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sealman View Post
    Nigel, you would need to take a cab (approx B$200) to "My House 1" where Anek and his Saturn team play. You can refer to the map below:
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...=1#post1009671

Alternatively the Thai Badminton Associaton badminton courts are near your hotel at junction of Wireless Road and Sarasin Road. See post #5
    I really appreciate your help Sealman !!!
    So glad to be one of your friend :-)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default SATURN welcomes Nigel Ong !!!

SATURN Club welcomes Nigel Ong and his cute friend.
    Both of you are awesome in games !! Really !!
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To Johnney FU... I really appreciate for your team t-shirts to me and my team mates.
    They really like it !
    And soon our new T-shirt is coming up ! I will save it for you and your friends as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Yeah Yeah !!

Team T-shirts from Mr.Johnney Fu, CHINA.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Badminton Play in Bangkok, Thailand.

We play on every WED. and SAT. starting from 20.00 pm. till 03.00 am.
    Have FUN with us. Challenge your Badminton skill with Thai badminton friends.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear all,

I have seen the posting by Sealman on how to get to Saturn Club. Can anyone tell in if Saturn Club can take in a walk in? I will arr into BKK from HCMC on Wed 29th June and leave on Sun 3rd July.Have booked to stay in Sathorn area near the Saladang Station. I had a game in two weeks of travel before stopping to take care of my wife wo twisted her knee here in HCMC and arranged her to fly home in a wheelchair and clutches.

Thanks

Permanis
    Last edited by permanis; 06-27-2011 at 01:15 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by permanis View Post
    Dear all,

I have seen the posting by Sealman on how to get to Saturn Club. Can anyone tell in if Saturn Club can take in a walk in? I will arr into BKK from HCMC on Wed 29th June and leave on Sun 3rd July.Have booked to stay in Sathorn area near the Saladang Station. I had a game in two weeks of travel before stopping to take care of my wife wo twisted her knee here in HCMC and arranged her to fly home in a wheelchair and clutches.

Thanks

Permanis
    Hi... All are welcome to join playing Badminton with us by walking in. Many local players come and play by walking in too, so don't worry at all. :-)
    Our play time is 20.00 pm till 03.00 am on Wed and Sat night. If need further, please emai me at anek999@hotmail.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by ibad77 View Post
    Hi all,

I am in BKK for a week till 6JUL11 at Don Muang area and would like to join for few games than just go to take a look at KC COURT nearby :-(
    Anyone can help recommend me any places with over 30 aged players to join after 5 pm ? I love this sport and have played in a club for some good years already.

Thanks in advance.
    Hi.. Ibad77,
    Let's join us on Wed or Sat night if you do have free time to play Badminton with us. Don't worry about your age, here has many players varied in ages, skills. We come for fun play with fun. If you decide to come, please email me. I can help you arrive our court easier.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stefaniechua View Post
    Hi,

I am stefanie from Singapore. I will be heading over to bangkok for my school exchange for half a year! I was wondering if i needed to let anyone know in advance that i will pop by for matches or it is okie to just pop by.

Also, do i need to prepare anything there? haha
    Hmm,
    Anyone knows if its near the place i stay or the uni i attend?

THanks alot .

(Hope this thread is still alive)
    I will study in Chulalongkorn uni and stay in Nonsi Serviced Apartment.
    Nonsi Address:
    87 Soi Nawin, Chua Phloeng Road
    Chongnonsi, Yannawa, Bangkok 10120
    Hi...stefaniechua,
    Glad to have you in Bangkok soon. Welcome !
    If you are free from studying, find your time on Wed or Sat night by 20.00 pm till very late night especially on Sat night till 03 .00 am.
    From your place, it is much easy to get to My House 1 court by taxi. I can give you my cell phone no. , you may call me for talking to the Taxi driver. It's near Central Pin-klao department store. My email is anek999@hotmail.com. Hope you can join play with us in near future. Our club has many lady players to play with you. Get yourself ready, they play quite well to superb !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anek999 View Post
    Hi...stefaniechua,
    Glad to have you in Bangkok soon. Welcome !
    If you are free from studying, find your time on Wed or Sat night by 20.00 pm till very late night especially on Sat night till 03 .00 am.
    From your place, it is much easy to get to My House 1 court by taxi. I can give you my cell phone no. , you may call me for talking to the Taxi driver. It's near Central Pin-klao department store. My email is anek999@hotmail.com. Hope you can join play with us in near future. Our club has many lady players to play with you. Get yourself ready, they play quite well to superb !

Anek! you are scaring me!! haha. They play quite well to superb.. I scared im not up to the level yet. Is restringing in bangkok cheap and fast. Whats the price range like for an average string .. like yonex bg66 etc..Im deciding if i should bring 2 rackets or just 1 will do.. Anyway, does anybody nows if i can bring rackets UP the plane without checking in?
    I am taking budget airline , Tiger, and they have a sports baggage upsize and i dont want to pay for that. haha =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stefaniechua View Post
    Anek! you are scaring me!! haha. They play quite well to superb.. I scared im not up to the level yet. Is restringing in bangkok cheap and fast. Whats the price range like for an average string .. like yonex bg66 etc..Im deciding if i should bring 2 rackets or just 1 will do.. Anyway, does anybody nows if i can bring rackets UP the plane without checking in?
    I am taking budget airline , Tiger, and they have a sports baggage upsize and i dont want to pay for that. haha =)
    Haha... please don't be scared stefaniechua, there are some beginners play here too. The team manager will set the group play for each game.
    For stringing, I think it is cheap and fast :-)) Price of yonex bg66 plus stringing is around 220 Bhts. For you Racket carry on to airplane, I dont think you have to pay for that unless you carry a big bag for Budget airline.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anek999 View Post
    Haha... please don't be scared stefaniechua, there are some beginners play here too. The team manager will set the group play for each game.
    For stringing, I think it is cheap and fast :-)) Price of yonex bg66 plus stringing is around 220 Bhts. For you Racket carry on to airplane, I dont think you have to pay for that unless you carry a big bag for Budget airline.
    Thank you..When the dates are nearer, i will drop you an email and you can pass me your number. I have Macky number though. haha. Hope to see you soon!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi anek999, i'm back to BKK already. surprisingly now i'm staying only 10mins driving distance from court My House (i didn't know that until one of my friend took me there last few days ago)... we rented the court for two hours (only 3 people, included my thai fiance... so it's like they both played against me). There might be a possibility we'll join SATURN for tomorrow WEDNESDAY (20 July 2011) if i could get all my pre-wedding things done before tomorrow evening. I hope you're in town. & on THURSDAY until end of this month i'll be somewhere in Northern Thailand, probably be dealing with all government officials to get a marriage certificate.

@Grayson: do you wanna come and play with us @SATURN tomorrow? I'm from Indonesia. I believe there's a map somewhere on this thread, you'll just need to print it and show to taxi driver.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sure i want to join.what time start? i used to be contact with anek999 too.