User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default New Ex-Pats club about to begin on Sukhumvit!

Hi folks, I'll be starting a new intermediate level club at a badminton venue around Sukhumvit (Bangkok) in September. There are a couple of casual beginners clubs already, but this one will be open to any foreigners (and of course Thais) who want to play at a higher standard.

Right now I'm considering the Lumpini courts, 71 sports club, On Nut, 101/1. I'd like feedback from anyone as to what exactly they're looking for, what times, days, locations you prefer so I can tailor the club now.

It will be using feathers, operate a fair peg choosing method and also have some optional coaching (I'm a badminton England qualified coach) for an extra hour. A junior club will also be opening!

The real aim is for players to improve in their own abilities and for some to form a team or two to play against other Thai clubs.

Please "like" the facebook page Badzone Bangkok to leave feedback and keep up to date with progress.

Many thanks,

Carl

Name:  badzone7.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  43.3 KB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm in town till Sept 1. and staying in Sukhumvit. Is there anywhere I can play now?