..quick few photos to share (the one with the aerial shot shows the O2 arena w/the white roof)...will share some more later tonight after a mini dinner with Fengwei & BoogieeigooB..
First impression of London after just a few hrs, it reminds me a bit like M'sia (esp. the area just outside of the airport).
Heathrow is nice and modern has that same feeling like HK Airport & KLIA with the transit train..
The city, definitely has that old feeling, esp. outside of London...
The transport looks like it's gonna be the same as the other British-based system..
Weather currently is unusually warm & humid..i thought i'm in M'sia or Indonesia..
- Took a few Tube rides...they eerily remind me of 4 yrs ago in Beijing. Except these Tube rides in London are more complicated and the people riding them are mostly caucasians (Brits)..
- Had a nice dinner w/BoogieeigooB & Fengwei in London's main chinatown area..
- The streets were alive tonight, especially around Piccaddily Circus & Leicester Square areas..
- Had a street-performance guy playing and blowing music out of that street cone!!!
- The photos of the buildings is the area where Fengwei & i are staying..