I just want to know who is that in the black shirt in the middle, he looks very familiar but I wasn't sure who he was out of the three members in this post.
Originally Posted by ctjcad
..here are some more photos..
- Took a few Tube rides...they eerily remind me of 4 yrs ago in Beijing. Except these Tube rides in London are more complicated and the people riding them are mostly caucasians (Brits)..
- Had a nice dinner w/BoogieeigooB & Fengwei in London's main chinatown area..
- The streets were alive tonight, especially around Piccaddily Circus & Leicester Square areas..
- Had a street-performance guy playing and blowing music out of that street cone!!!
- The photos of the buildings is the area where Fengwei & i are staying..
Last time I was there was in 2005 and before that in 2000.
Oh, I went to kindergarten in London, a long long time ago .......
Lived there until the mid-70s, when Rudy Hartono was still the master at the old Wembley Arena.
Then as an adult, bought me a house in London, which my already-migrated cousins are pestering me to sell to them (at subsidised price, no doubt). Thank you very much, I would prefer to be my cousins' landlord. Which is part of the reason for my yearly ritual to merry old London.
Looks really modernised. They used to have some badminton courts near the station. Probably disappeared now. As part of the experience of English culture, may I enquire which pub you are heading off to, and then the next one and then the next one....?
..went out y'day and had a quick tour of the city of York..pretty much still has that historical feeling & landmarks (the minster, the wall)..and no, we didn't go to any pub but visited Betty Tea House & enjoyed a lovely afternoon tea session with jamesd20 before we headed to Manchester..
And yes, the badminton courts/hall near the train station is still there (photos) below..
U are just like Uncle Loh ....... wakakakaka. He's practically "retired" from travelling since after the 2008 Olympics bar the occasional Malaysian Super Series. But when he does travel, there are tons of pics, even those unrelated to badminton.