Anyone tried the following brands ?

Discussion in 'Shuttlecock' started by bluebones, Jul 26, 2012.

1. bluebones

bluebones Regular Member

Hi all,

I was just about to lock in an order for some Aeroplane EG1130 when I read through the thread of decreasing quality...:)

So I have just looked at alternatives and I am actually quite open to try out new shuttles. My google search and forum search didn't turn out useful results so far, but maybe someone has some experience about this and hasn't posted yet.

Looking at the other BWF approved shuttle suppliers, has anyone tried out one of the following and can give me some feedback ?

APAC AERO-FLIGHT 700 (or 800)
    WIN FEEL SPECIAL (Japanese)
    KUMPOO MATCH POINT 99

Thanks in advance :)

2. michael23

michael23 Regular Member

I would try the Apac AF 700 if you can get them at a reasonable price. From memory, they are goose feather and quite durable.

3. bluebones

bluebones Regular Member

Hi Michael,

Have you had a hit with them ? I contacted them for some pricing, but they didn't respond.

The brand looks fancy, but it appears that they have engaged in a variety of other sports as well so their quality may be limited.
    Then again, if you make it into the BWF approved shuttle-type list, it can't be that bad.

Anyone ever tried this Kumpoo Match 99 ? I am quite interested in them actually.

Cheers