Can anybody help to identify my voltric 80??

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by Mr.Seafood, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Mr.Seafood

Mr.Seafood Regular Member

Student
    I traded it with one of the BC member
    when i start playing with this racket ,its feel different from original voltric 80 that i had try with my friend racket, so starting to curious

The Yonex logo was damaged , the person said because he wrapped the grip until the top of the shaft , so its start to peel off
    the at the frame he changed , idk what is it (the red one) but he said to get the frame get higher tension
    shaft :9869909
    cone: 281202 sp
    thx so much
    IMG_5180.jpg IMG_5181.jpg IMG_5182.jpg IMG_5184.jpg IMG_5185.jpg IMG_5186.jpg IMG_5187.jpg IMG_5189.jpg IMG_5190.jpg IMG_5191.jpg

2. Mr.Seafood

Student
  3. Mr.Seafood

Student
    ANyone can help me to verify this???

4. Mr.Seafood

Student
    No one help me??

5. Avenger

Avenger Regular Member

Student
    the shaft serials and cone code is as expected

VT80 got many problems with the logo on the cone, it is easily peeled off (like yours)

the red grommet is custom grommet that the previous owner used to strengthen the frame so it can handle the tension better

6. karyaw

karyaw Regular Member

Students
  7. dollargood

dollargood Regular Member

So racket is real or fake sia?

8. zhangwei525

zhangwei525 Regular Member

Engineer
    I have seen fake NS9900 and Arc10, Ti-10. I am going to show some person ideas to you.

From the T joint and bottom cap. It is not very clear i can not confirm but It seems to be quite real... Peel off is not the factor on fake racket. There are other points to clearfy:
    1. Bottom cap: The real racket bottom cap is very sharp on the white logo. The material of the green portion is a bit soft compair to the white portion. You can press by fingernail on the green portion and it will leave a mark. The green portion of the fake Yonex racket is a bit hard and it is not easy to leave mark by fingernail.

2. shaft: The shaft of the fake (VT80, 900 serious, Arc 10) is not very stiff compair to the real. You can feel it when you smash or hit to the base line.

3. Someone told me on the code but from what i have seen before. I can not see is there any difference.

Anyway, I suggest you to compair with another real VT80 on hand. From the 3 fake racket i seen before, it is clear that you compair to the real racket on hand.