User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 52 to 68 of 92
  1. #52
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    3,974
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Bodin Issara / Maneepong Jongjit lost the match in 3 games to KOR new duo, LYD/KSH, 24-22, 17-21, 11-21. Clearly on the 3rd set Bodin Issara does not have enough energy to keep the pace with KOR duo. Credit should be given to KOR duo displaying a very attractive match in attack, defense and those angle shots. Bodin Issara / Maneepong Jongjit played really well too, just that Bodin Issara are the weakest link on the 3rd set due to his stamina. He needs to improve it urgently.

  2. #53
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,154
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I expected LYD/Ko to win easily and must say Bodin/Maneepong put up a good fight. Maneepong is a very intelligent player and his anticipation at the front was impressive.

  3. #54
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    3,974
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sealman View Post
    I expected LYD/Ko to win easily and must say Bodin/Maneepong put up a good fight. Maneepong is a very intelligent player and his anticipation at the front was impressive.
    Maneepong is a superb player, rare talent in badminton world. He is very fast, powerful in attack, very calm and precise in defense and very deceptive in front of the net, he reads the game well. Bodin has to improve his stamina so as to maintain high level and fast game through out the tourney.

  4. #55
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In Competition
    Posts
    18,289
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I feel that last night's final was a missed opportunity for the Thais. They played like men possessed but again forgot to manage energy consumption. The Koreans were second best throughout until the Thais showed their weakness at 14-10 up in the 2nd game.

    Defense and attack wise - the Thais were already up there with the big boys, but still need to learn a bit more about varying the pace during the attack. Maneepong could, in fact, hold his own at the net even against LYD.

  5. #56
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    3,974
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abedeng View Post
    I feel that last night's final was a missed opportunity for the Thais. They played like men possessed but again forgot to manage energy consumption. The Koreans were second best throughout until the Thais showed their weakness at 14-10 up in the 2nd game.

    Defense and attack wise - the Thais were already up there with the big boys, but still need to learn a bit more about varying the pace during the attack. Maneepong could, in fact, hold his own at the net even against LYD.
    Agree with abedeng...
    Just give this THAI duo more time and clash with those big giants. They will be able to challenge them soon.

  6. #57
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    3,981
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    They remind me of the young caiyun&fuhaifeng

  7. #58
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,966
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This pair really broke into the limelight of world of badminton since the OG2012 when they actually upset bona/ahsan and highly rated korean pair of ko/yoo..
    They are still young and still a long way to go. p/s still plenty of room for improvement..

  8. #59
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    3,974
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Bodin Issara / Maneepong Jongjit BWF ranking has soared up to a record high. They are now at 8th, their previous ranking is at 13th, up 5 places.

    All the best for them.

  9. #60
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    3,981
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    This pair really broke into the limelight of world of badminton since the OG2012 when they actually upset bona/ahsan and highly rated korean pair of ko/yoo..
    They are still young and still a long way to go. p/s still plenty of room for improvement..
    the key of longevity is to keep evolving...

  10. #61
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    melaka
    Posts
    76
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    longlive for jongjit & issara

  11. #62
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Ottawa Ontario
    Posts
    91
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Now that Jung JS is retired, Bodin ISSARA is my new Fav..

  12. #63
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    melaka
    Posts
    76
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by algonquinsmash View Post
    Now that Jung JS is retired, Bodin ISSARA is my new Fav..
    hahaha..me too

  13. #64
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kesultanan Ngayogyakarto Hadiningrat
    Posts
    3,096
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    sad ending for this great pair...
    wish the best of luck for Bodin Issara outside badminton

    shu shu na khrab !

  14. #65
    Regular Member Blurry D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Yishun
    Posts
    1,810
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fathonezic View Post
    sad ending for this great pair...
    wish the best of luck for Bodin Issara outside badminton

    shu shu na khrab !
    Huh what do you mean ???

  15. #66
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kesultanan Ngayogyakarto Hadiningrat
    Posts
    3,096
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blurry D View Post
    Huh what do you mean ???
    Bodin Issara will retire soon...
    he got to many injury and he wants to take care his mother as well.

    read this thread : http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...87#post2035087

  16. #67
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    62
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blurry D View Post
    Huh what do you mean ???
    He's quitting the sport

    http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/spor...ill-quit-sport

  17. #68
    Regular Member Blurry D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Yishun
    Posts
    1,810
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This is such sad news!! They are now one of the hottest pair !!!!! I am bewildered !!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •