User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheung View Post
    Now, the interesting thing is a player's registration is held by the association. If you are an independent player, surely exhibition matches and leagues like the IBL and Axiata Cup are still possible to play in?
    I've been wondering the same thing also. I think BWF should ban them also. Personally i still think both of them should be banned for life. Its also unfair jongjit got shorter ban cause he hit issara with a racket.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how to share these news on facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyone knows what racket is bodin using?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Letter report from Bordin Issara

Dear all,

I’m Bodin, also known as Art. After I have returned from my trip, I have spent some time to consider and discuss with many respected members regarding the event in which I have injured a fellow professional who was also my friend in front of many spectators. I realize that my action was wrong and I regret my action. I should have had more self control.

I would like to apologize to the BWF and its members, Badminton Canada, The Badminton Association of Thailand Under His Majesty's Patronage, its supporters and everyone. I accept all responsibilities for my own action.

Apart from the above statement, I would like to apologize to each individuals starting from respected members and committee from Granular club. I hope that my action would not cause issues between the club and the Association. I would like to apologize to the Badminton Association of Thailand and the judges to have caused such a terrible incident. I also would like to apologize to “Top” who is my partner that I may have tainted his reputation and may even cause him a place in future tournaments. If Top would like to find a new partner, I would understand and gladly accept his decision.

Lastly, I would like to apologize to "A" Maneepong who was my partner and also the person I attacked. I should not have dragged him into this situation. I cannot express the grief that I’m in to have caused such an incident from my own temperament. I didn’t expect that our past differences would have erupted as it did. I’m truly sorry. I should have handled the situation differently. I’m very sorry that my action has also caused him a penalty.

I realize that my action was wrong. I accept all blames and responsibilities. This terrible incident was caused by my action and my action alone. I’m extremely sorry for my action and if I had been able to control myself, all of this wouldn’t have happened. As of this moment, I can only apologize and accept all responsibilities from my action. I know that this will not make things right, but I do hope that all of you would give me a chance. A chance to prove that I’m a better person than this. A chance to make rights from the wrongs that I have done. A chance to better the image of the sport I love and that I have tainted. With all my sincere apology.

Bodin Issara (Art)

https://www.facebook.com/BadmintonGr...16889545094317

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Official BWF verdict is out. They approve the penalty given by the Thai Badminton federation. So I guess we won't see Bodin Issara in the world of badminton as a player anymore.

http://bwfbadminton.org/news_item.aspx?id=75955

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty777 View Post
    I've been wondering the same thing also. I think BWF should ban them also. Personally i still think both of them should be banned for life. Its also unfair jongjit got shorter ban cause he hit issara with a racket.
    The BWF didn't mention Jongjit and violent conduct.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just saw this and I'm bewildered as to what could have set this off. I think it should have been a a life long ban on them if both were involved in instigating the situation. I know there's a story behind this but I don't know what exactly was said and by whom to start the fight.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6