Free online system for attendance bookings for social club

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by techno79, Aug 1, 2012.

1. techno79

techno79 Regular Member

Does anyone know of a online attendance booking system that a local social club can use to prevent too many members turning up for any given day. I've seen such systems in use by other clubs but they often look like custom written websites.

I believe something could be knocked together using a Google Spreadsheet. Although it won't prevent someone from deleting/editing information they shouldn't, it does contain a good revision history to see exactly who made the change so that should be a sufficient deterrent.

Does anyone know of a free online system that does such a job that would be better than Google Spreadsheet?

TIA

2. arfandy

arfandy Regular Member

I believe those clubs use custom-designed website with its own database that can be accessed by other members thus preventing from conflicting usage of court.

3. mindfields

mindfields Regular Member

If your in the UK then try using www.meetup.com. Do a search on badminton & you can see social clubs already using it's functionality.

You can set up how many places you have. people sign up & once it's full they go on a waiting list.