Any expirence with the Discho Veritas machine form Tennisman.de ?

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by ildocteur, Aug 1, 2012.

1. ildocteur

ildocteur New Member

Hi Stringers,

I'm looking to buy a stringing machine and I came across the Discho models sold at Tennisman.de.

I have not been able to find any reviews or people posting any expirence with those machines.

I'm especially interessted in if anyone know if the Discho machines are rebranded versions of another brand.

The one I'm looking at has the Wise tension head so on that point it cannot be all bad. But I would like to know if the machine is ok for stringing the casual badminton racket.

I appreciate any feedback.

ildoc

2. Alex82

Alex82 Regular Member

Linux-Sysadmin
    discho machines are good. but you want the premium line. if you want an electrical machine, buy one with an tension head from wise.

tennisman.de is a good shop. i bought my wise 2086 tension head from this shop.

3. krysser

krysser Regular Member

I have a Premium stringer 3600 with a wise tennis head, and is very satisfied with it, the only small thing is that I wouldn't mind it having a bigger knob to tension the arms with, it is a bit small.
    The wise is just perfect, although the one I got had a faulty load cell, but no problem getting it fixed.
    You can actually buy it locally in Denmark at http://www.tactic.dk where I bought mine.

/Krysser