Minnesota - Beginner/Moderate player looking for best spot in the Twin Cities

Discussion in 'USA East' started by trip5, Aug 8, 2012.

1. trip5

trip5 Regular Member

Looking for a good spot in the twin cities to start playing badminton again. My skill level isnt very high and would love some informal coaching. I do have my own racket.

Which location would be the best for a person in my situation.

I am located in the Burnsville/Savage area.

-Henry

2. Shuffler

Shuffler Regular Member

Philanthropoid
    I think the Minnesota Vietnamese Badminton Club would be a good option for you. We play Sunday and Wednesday nights in Bloomington at the Kennedy Activity Center.Lots of beginners and some intermediate players.There's a $5 drop in charge. If you like it you an sign up for the fall session for about $40.Check us out at www.mnvcb.com

3. sopofedupz

sopofedupz Regular Member

Student
    hello there.

I used to play badminton back home in Malaysia and stopped for a long time since I came to the US. I would like to pick up badminton again. How does the sessions at mnvcb work?

4. Shuffler

Shuffler Regular Member

Philanthropoid
    Just stop by any Wednesday or Sunday between 6:30 and 9:30. Check the website to confirm where we are playing as we switch between Bloomington schools. Www.mnvbc.com.I think the drop in fee is$5, or you can sign up for the rest of the fall session at a prorated amount.We play with feather birds. Bring your own, or you can buy from us.All levels welcome. Hope to see you soon.Joel