Owner of Muscle Power 100?

Discussion in 'Asian Games 2006 - Badminton' started by xKJx25, Aug 8, 2012.

1. xKJx25

xKJx25 New Member

Student
    Hey guys, I just wanted to ask if anyone knew which player used a Muscle Power 100 racket from Yonex during the Asian Games 2006 in Qatar?

My mom volunteered at the help desk in the Athlete's Village in Qatar and after the games, she came home with a Yonex Muscle Power 100. She told me it was from a Gold Medalist and it was given to her supervisor and that she asked if she can have it for me. I wasn't really in to badminton back then and had only started my training this summer.

It's really eating at me since I really want to know who it came from. My mom says she "thinks" it was from a Chinese player?

2. R20190

R20190 Regular Member

Chartered Civil Engineer
    Zhang Jun? Chinese mixed doubles player with Gao Ling.

Let me know if you want to sell it one day, I'm a collector and a fan of the MP100! ;)

3. xKJx25

xKJx25 New Member

Student
    Thank you for the reply. I decided I might try using the racquet. I know it's supposed to be a collector's item but... It's the best racquet I have and racquets as good as that one are expensive :\

But out of curiosity, how much is it worth to a collector?

4. R20190

R20190 Regular Member

Chartered Civil Engineer
    Well, I already have two MP100, so it's not at the top of my list for collecting... I've no idea what the going price is at the moment, sorry. I believe there are still a few places that sell it in asia so probably won't fetch as high as other collectables but given that there is a chance it was used by an ex-pro, it may bump up the price. Best thing to do when you want to sell it is to stick it in the classified section or on ebay and see what people are willing to pay for it. Good luck!

5. Kipper_34

Kipper_34 Regular Member

Know anyone who wants to sell a MP100? I'm looking for one and want it for my collection :( The racket is hard to find nowadays....

6. pathurig

pathurig New Member

student
    Hi I'm a professional from India and I'm looking for mp100 if ur interested to sell for me atleast one racket plz email me .... It helps me to boost up my carrier .... Plz kindly help me my mail: pathurig@gmail.com