User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Wang Xin suffered from anterior cruciate ligament tear, need emergency operarion.

http://dailynews.sina.com/bg/news/sp...383639356.html

Doctor's wording seems to indicate a complete rupture, already arranged urgent operation in Germany.

Sadly we might have already seen her last match at the top level, her career should deserve much more than booing.

Get well soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Either it's a stupid crowd (who cannot tell the difference between bronze and group placement) or it's an uncaring crowd who only care about their ticket's worth of entertainment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a sad way to end her olympic quest in london.. wishing her the best in recovery..

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Urgent operation? That will make the outcome worse. There needs to be at least a 2-3 month wait before undergoing surgery for an ACL complete rupture. This is because the swelling needs to come down first. If surgery is done too quickly, then healing post-operatively will be poorer, thus giving a poorer outcome.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTH that makes two at the olympics!

The booing and the comments posted in this forum were inacceptable! Some people do have some kind of paranoia and interpret every action of the chinese as an attempt to cheat because of their sheer dominance.

So sorry for Wang Xin, wish her all the best for making a comeback!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ton-Min-Bad View Post
    WTH that makes two at the olympics!

The booing and the comments posted in this forum were inacceptable! Some people do have some kind of paranoia and interpret every actions of the chinese as an attempt to cheat because of their sheer dominance.

So sorry for Wang Xin, wish her all the best for making a comeback!
    I think it's more about "the boy who cried wolf", rather than because of their sheer dominance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I now blame Li Xuerui for this. She should never have played a serious game with Wang Xin since China is assured of a gold.

She should have gone to the bronze instead of Wang Xin.

I dont like it when Wang Shixian gets selected over Wang Xin but now her career is under threat. This is really sad.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hcyong View Post
    Either it's a stupid crowd (who cannot tell the difference between bronze and group placement) or it's an uncaring crowd who only care about their ticket's worth of entertainment.
    Perhaps both. And the umpire for that match seemed poorly trained as well - not able to proactively prevent injury. While the Indians were celebrating, I wonder deep down in Seina's mind if she ever wondered if she could really win that match, even though she now got the Bronze.

And the umpire. When he found out Wang's ruptured ligament, I wonder if his conscience would say anything to him.
    Last edited by raymond; 08-05-2012 at 01:33 AM.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by repentedboy View Post
    I now blame Li Xuerui for this. She should never have played a serious game with Wang Xin since China is assured of a gold.

I dont like it when Wang Shixian gets selected over Wang Xin but now her career is under threat. This is really sad.
    unfortunately, that's just the accepted way of life as an athlete in china... there'll be another one ready to come up to take your place at any time

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ssj100 View Post
    I think it's more about "the boy who cried wolf", rather than because of their sheer dominance.
    I think it's the dominance that offers the possibility of making a walkover, of conserving energy, of preparing for a match not against your usual sparring partners but a real opponent. If you look at it that way, it's a little bit more understandable why they what they do. The only way to prevent some of their questionable actions from happening is to make sure that there will be more and more quality players from other nations who can actually compete with them.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is this the injury that force her out from china national team when she was a junior ?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by repentedboy View Post

I can see you everywhere in BC complaining about LXR's win over WX. Everyone should treat a match seriously, not only OG, but also other SS or GPG. This is to show a respect to the sport and also to the crowd. If she didn't play seriously, do you want to be responsible if she got disqualified in the semi final?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SibugiChai View Post
    Is this the injury that force her out from china national team when she was a junior ?
    nope, that was waist injury that ruined her junior's life.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is not how the Indian Press reports in which it headlined about Saina's Bronze, China's collapse.
    Just judge this for yourself, http://www.hindustantimes.com/specia...012/Index.aspx.
    The above is one reason why one should not fall for everything in the media, which has become a political runaway atom bomb.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by taneepak View Post
    This is not how the Indian Press reports in which it headlined about Saina's Bronze, China's collapse.
    Just judge this for yourself, http://www.hindustantimes.com/specia...012/Index.aspx.
    The above is one reason why one should not fall for everything in the media, which has become a political runaway atom bomb.
    I read through some of the articles. It was a bit ungracious.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hcyong View Post
    I read through some of the articles. It was a bit ungracious.
    She said stuffs which highlight arrogance. That's why this player doesnt deserve respect at all.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wish you all the best in surgery and recovery, Wang Xin! still many titles for you to catch on. so, come back please?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast