FS/FT: ****Brand new JP coded ArcSaber10. (SG)

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by dickson825, Aug 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dickson825

dickson825 New Member

Brand New,never use before, unstrung and plastic still covering the grip, 3UG4. Will include one Ashaway string. Selling on behalf of my friend, selling because he bought for almost a year but never use and dont really like arc saber series model, Origin from one of the Tokyo badminton shop. My friend decided to sell at $170 because he never use, and dont like it, plus over a year old. Contact me at 92380859 for pictures as i'm lazy to post pictures here. cheers. Trading are welcome too.

2. Not sure if I'm wrong to post it here, but for guys who might be interested, here is the shaft and cone code for seller's racket. Contacted him and he sent me photos few days ago.

Shaft code: 7899347
    Cone code: 250110JP

Can anyone help to verify if this racket is genuine? First time buying a racket, hope to get some help here. :)

3. Avenger

Avenger Regular Member

Student
    sorry, this is a FAKE racket
    you need to becareful with JP code racket

4. Really? Could you share how you determine that its a fake without even having to look at the racket?

As the saying goes, if it's too good to be true, it probably is. I totally understnad this, but deep within me, I'm hoping to snag a good deal. Haha..

5. Mr.Seafood

Mr.Seafood Regular Member

Student
    Can u post the photos? Im interested too for JP code for 170 if its REAL

6. dollargood

dollargood Regular Member

Has been verified? If is real i also interested

7. Mr.Seafood

Mr.Seafood Regular Member

Student
    Thx Avenger for ur INFO

8. Avenger

Avenger Regular Member

Student
    I am the one that usually check genuine or fake racket in this forum

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php/31873-Post-YOUR-Yonex-Serial-Numbers-Here-(No-eBay-Enquiries)-Read-Post-1-First!/page886

if what badminoncrazy said is right (he contacted the seller and the seller give that shaft serial and cone code) then I would say it is a fake racket

I even wrote this fake cone code and shaft serial patterns 1 and 1/2 years ago (shaft serial started with 7, and cone code 2009, 2010, and the new one, 2011)
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/for...onex-Rackets-Phenomenon?p=1623870#post1623870

you should contact the seller and see by yourself, if the shaft serial and cone code are as posted above, then don't buy it

9. Ah_Peng

Ah_Peng Regular Member

The 7xxxxxx serials are mostly for rackets made in 2008 where Arc 10 is first launched. My friend was cheated with a fake Arc 10 as well , the logo does not look right. Photos will indeed be great , especially on the cone area.

10. dickson825

dickson825 New Member

Racket sold. Thread closed. Lowballers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.