User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Yonex MP 7 or Wilson MC 900?

Hey guys,

I'm an intermediate level player and play for a couple of clubs etc. on a regular basis. Never really bought a professional expensive racket earlier and currently play with a Slazenger XCel V Power.

Been doing some research on getting a new decent racquet but don't want to spend a lot (always concentrated more on technique and style rather than the racket itself but think I need a better one now!)

Narrowed it down to the Wilson Micro Carbon 900 or the Yonex Muscle Power 7... Anyone has any experience using either of the two rackets? Which is the better one?

Both are available for around the same price in the UK (Around 20-25)... Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did you look into the carlton power trail tour? it is a nice and durable racket, even balance and should be around 3U, and when i bought it it was around 25 pounds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nope.. Haven't seen that one.. Will check it out.. The Wilson one seemed pretty good to me but haven't been able to find any reviews/advice on what it's actually like!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yonex mp7 has a aluminum head frame if i'm not mistaken, just like the nanospeed 80. wouldn't recommend stringing an mp7 higher than 25-26lbs. would recommend an all carbon graphite racket, a bit stronger i'd say.