0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

guessing the serial i will get soon hehe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ha Ha Ha...Hi guys I have just bought it yesterday cos its limited edition lo...U either like the look or hate it .. as for me it has the old retro look of the old wooden B6000 almost similar in color... comes in a "Square Yonex" bag.. At the top it has the word "Mr. Yonex" written on it and there's also the huge number 88 on the frame. Don't ask me how it perform cos I bought it as collection so don't have intention to string it or use it..

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Superlight View Post
    Ha Ha Ha...Hi guys I have just bought it yesterday cos its limited edition lo...U either like the look or hate it .. as for me it has the old retro look of the old wooden B6000 almost similar in color... comes in a "Square Yonex" bag.. At the top it has the word "Mr. Yonex" written on it and there's also the huge number 88 on the frame. Don't ask me how it perform cos I bought it as collection so don't have intention to string it or use it..
    You should buy two, one for collection and the other for playing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi nokh88, sorry bro / sis cos it cost me RM750 already... maybe I should trade one of my woodies B9000 or B6000 for two of these "Mr. Yonex" 88 kah kah kah... Also was offered one NEW orange / yellow color Yonex MP99 for same price...still thinking should I invest or not...Need some sound advice pls

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nokh88 u can have a look at pic from facebook.
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...5738581&type=3

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...type=3&theater

Like the woodies in this pic as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

12000/12000, where are you?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi nokh88, sorry bro / sis cos it cost me RM750 already... maybe I should trade one of my woodies B9000 or B6000 for two of these "Mr. Yonex" 88 kah kah kah... Also was offered one NEW orange / yellow color Yonex MP99 for same price...still thinking should I invest or not...Need some sound advice pls
    As far as i know nokh88 is a bro la... and he is another 88

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blurry D View Post
    As far as i know nokh88 is a bro la... and he is another 88
    Haha. Anyone wants to wait for my edition but it won't be anytime soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    Haha. Anyone wants to wait for my edition but it won't be anytime soon.
    I am waiting patiently... hahahaha

I thought the VT88 was another new racket.... didnt know it was just a repaint.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blurry D View Post
    I am waiting patiently... hahahaha

I thought the VT88 was another new racket.... didnt know it was just a repaint.
    Don't worry. I have your number.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry lah Bro nokh88...wow if u r 88 then u must have lots of dinosaurs woodies in ur collection...Care to trade / exchange / buy / sell etc...

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually don't mind it, despite my growing aversion to all things retro.

The original is still the best though.

You're right though Kwun, the value of a racket is intrinsic to its emotional value, so this racket might not be something other than a novel commemorative item rather than a collectable that's going to be valuable in the future.

Still....it's pretty funny (in a good way). It would be great to see a really good older player playing with these - the younger opponent would think he was playing against some crusty old guy with an ancient racket...until......

That would be my pitch for a TV advert to Yonex anyway

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Balan,
    U mentioned RM799.00 and I quote "with all the items", can u please let me know what items this racquet comes with as I have bought mine (yet to collect it place a RM300.00 deposit only... only mnage to hold and feel it as well as have a look at the square bag (just like some of the pics posted here...My question is :- Is there a "Blue colour" warranty card attached to it? What other item comes with it....and how do I know if mine is (what serial number) out of 12000 pieces?... Please advice Tks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Chng5255,
    Sorry I was wondering n thinking what u meant by 12000/12000??? ha ha ha... The fact is I don't know cos I just had a look at it, touch, feel n have a swing with it look at the square bag n then return it...then i just place a RM300 deposit (not enough cash 27th Oct 2012) and promise I'll return back to Ipoh and pay the balance and collect my collection as well...so no idea what my serial number will be...! ah yes they only have 5 pieces in stock at that time and since I'm regular and good friend of the owner, I was offered one and was told that they just received it yesterday 25th October 2012...Makes no difference what my serial number will be cos it for my collection..another retro look to all my other woodies he he he..Only wants to know what items comes with this collection...?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Chng5255,Sorry I was wondering n thinking what u meant by 12000/12000??? ha ha ha... The fact is I don't know cos I just had a look at it, touch, feel n have a swing with it look at the square bag n then return it...then i just place a RM300 deposit (not enough cash 27th Oct 2012) and promise I'll return back to Ipoh and pay the balance and collect my collection as well...so no idea what my serial number will be...! ah yes they only have 5 pieces in stock at that time and since I'm regular and good friend of the owner, I was offered one and was told that they just received it yesterday 25th October 2012...Makes no difference what my serial number will be cos it for my collection..another retro look to all my other woodies he he he..Only wants to know what items comes with this collection...?
    If u carefully scan into post #50 by kwun. You can see the racquet is 001130/12000 near the cap area. The racquet is 1130th pc of the production. I personally like to own the last pc therefore the number there will be 12000/12000.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

saw the racquet yesterday in one of the shops in SG. damn classic looks. it's indeed a racquet for collection. Price wise... wow... if i m not wrong it's SGD689 ? hehe

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast