If money was no issue, Which 3 would you buy right now?, Your dream list!
If money was no issue and you had a choice of any 3 rackets in the world.
Which 3 Rackets would you buy?
what I would in order
(1) Voltric Z-Force
(2) Arcsaber Z-Slash
(3) Li Ning N90II
Deadstock 1st gen Carbonex 8, 20 and Boron 2
the top ones from li ning, yonex, and panda power, that aren't released until next year.
i imagine, the cost to pay off their r&d dept to hand you one today would be enormous.
1. Yonex Voltric z-force LTD (owned)
2. Yonex ArcSaber 10 PG LTD (owned)
3. Li Ning N90 LD (WTB genuine one but don't know how to differentiate)
2. kason f9
1. RSL aztec diamond (forgot the actual name)
2. a whole bunch of AT800DE 4u/g5
3. more AT800DE 4u/g5
1. Yonex Nanospeed 7000 BP
2. Yonex Arcsaber Z-Slash BP
3. Yonex Armortec LTD.
I want the red and green carbonex 20 and the boron 2.
Originally Posted by demolidor
Money no issue...haha.
(1) Yonex 1st generation Armortec 700 CP,
(2) Yonex 1st generation Ti 10 CP,
(3) Li-ning 1st generation N90 CP (player-issued).
This is really fun..... hahahaa
1) AT700 1st gen(CP) --> The one LD threw when he won 2008OG
2) Ti.10 2nd gen (CP)
3) N90 1st gen (CP)
Just a question, how much does the 1st gen AT700 CP cost these days?
3. AT700(the old generation)
1. Yonex Boron 2
2. Yonex BX906
3. Yonex Boron 7 / Boron 200
1: Yonex Nanoray 800
2: Li-ning N80 woods
3: Probably first-gen ti-10 or Kason C7